Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why do you think that, OP?

Anyway gently caress this Peter Madsen guy I hope he has nightmares of submarines for the rest of his life

e: they have their own Älcäträz, on an island, unfortunately that island is Zealand

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Oct 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Crespolini posted:

He loved submarines, OP.

How do you know? Are you him?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

I await the first space rocket murderer with anticipation. And no those shuttle qc guys don't count, it's gotta be a real one, in space!

I'm testing out my homemade space shuttle next Friday if you'd be interested in reporting on that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sounds too low earth orbit, chump.

That's it now I'm going to kill you even if you don't enter my one-way space shuttle

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Torquemada posted:

The o.g submarine murderer thread mentioned that chilling out and playing Playstation are the two main activities in Danish prisons, and that prisoners don’t serve anything close to a whole life tariff even for barbecuing cub scouts; basically as far from a supermax as you can imagine.

If you'd read the rest of that thread you'd realize that you're confusing Denmark with Norway, Denmark is pretty right-wing, although not as much as the US

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

IRC it was never conclusively proven that he did it. There were theories that a hatch dropped on her head and she fell apart into separate body parts from the impact

Many such cases, happened to several unfortunate women just as I was giving them a tour of my basement

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I can't even get mentally ill women to fall in love with me

I haven't raped, murdered, OR dismembered anyone, come on

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You laugh but Marc Dutroux, notorious Belgian Walloon child murderer, gets quite a few love letters as well

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

If only he hadn't survived

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't think he was dissing frumpykvetchbot, just saying that Peter BADsen is a goon.

But that's an unfair comparison, (male) goons don't get attention from women

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He actually has a PS5 but they gave gim a suboptimal controller

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm going to murder Peter Madsen in an open field and then claim an anvil fell on him, in an unfortunate accident.

Note to mods: I will not actually do this.

Note to fellow goons: PM me if you want in on my murder gang

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lima posted:

I think he says something like Go Away (gå væk) but it's hard to hear. It sounds like he isn't used to running :v:

This is cool I can just say 'ga weg' and Danes will understand me

NO sexy Danish women's volleyball team you can't stay the night here, I don't care that you're all promiscuous and forgot to pack spare clothes

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Already one goon is willing to join my murder tabletop gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tbh you made Peter Badsen sound cooler than he is