Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
This thread is for all the girls in BYOB to talk about girly things.

What makes me a girl?

- Saying that you are (enbies also welcome!)

What kind of girly things can we talk about?

- Pretty clothes
- Changing tyres
- Arts and crafts
- Riding ponies
- Riding fighter jets
- Shredding down a halfpipe on your inline skates ending in a sick 630 flip finishing with a slam dunk
- Anything else that you do while being a girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
tee hee im just girlishly picking my nose boogers and pooping in my pants, its the kind of stuff us girls love to do!!!

Bingo Bango

Drinking a beer and sanitizing my menstrual cup

idiotsavant
sometimes it sucks to be a girl you know. Like my little kid brother dumped a whole jar of cranberry beans in front of my bedroom door AGAIN this morning and it took so long to count them all that I was late to school. AGAIN. And dont even get me started about leaving the hose running across the front porch. Girl life is tough!!

idiotsavant
lol dumbass danes think they can mess with a girl well what do you think now that I tore 40 of your huscarls in twain and ate half your cattle. bet you dont want to gently caress with a girl now

xcheopis

I'm awful at craft stuff but am excellent at lab work. :shrug:

Haven't worn skirts in years! I liked the floor length swirly skirts, though. So cute with pantaloons.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

xcheopis posted:

I'm awful at craft stuff but am excellent at lab work. :shrug:

We all have different skills and I bet you're great at making the things blow up (or not blow up, as needed)

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
looking beautiful while eating a french fry, batting my eyelashes at the fries

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*twirls moustache and screeches in a high falsetto*: 'I'M A LADY'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

me as well

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hey girrrrrrrrls :sissies:

finally a thread for us. No ding dongs allowed

xcheopis

I do need to get back into skincare stuff. Also, if I can't get my hair trimmed soon, I shall go mad.

How Wonderful!

I'm getting a haircut in a week, unfortunately two days after I'm supposed to be part of a big marathon reading organized by a group I've been intimidated and starstruck by for forever. That's ok though, I'll wear being shaggy and feral looking as a badge of pride.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Something about a man with cheese grater abs really just gets me hot under the collar, I just wanna rip his shirt off and start gratin cheese right off those abs.

I like when a man with cheese grater abs takes me out to a nice Italian dinner and the server comes over with the fresh parmesan for my pasta and asks if I would like any. I say yes and JUMP across the table and rip my dates shirt off and make the server grate it on his abs, right there. it gets all over the place and when the server asks "enough?" i just say "more" and "slower" and "give him a little kiss"

How Wonderful!

does the waiter usually kiss him

City of Glompton

idiotsavant posted:

lol dumbass danes think they can mess with a girl well what do you think now that I tore 40 of your huscarls in twain and ate half your cattle. bet you dont want to gently caress with a girl now

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Evil Bob

How Wonderful! posted:

does the waiter usually kiss him

usually

How Wonderful!

:eyepop:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Evil Bob posted:

Something about a man with cheese grater abs really just gets me hot under the collar, I just wanna rip his shirt off and start gratin cheese right off those abs.

I like when a man with cheese grater abs takes me out to a nice Italian dinner and the server comes over with the fresh parmesan for my pasta and asks if I would like any. I say yes and JUMP across the table and rip my dates shirt off and make the server grate it on his abs, right there. it gets all over the place and when the server asks "enough?" i just say "more" and "slower" and "give him a little kiss"

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Evil Bob

I'm sorry this is weighing too heavily on my conscience for me to continue this charade. I'm not a girl.

I do like taking fragrant baths and scents and candles and stuff though which are generally considered girly things by relics of the past who revel in gender stereotypes

That being said I will respect the boundaries of this thread from here on out :toxx:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
so long pretender :biglips:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I'm an nb baby wearing a skirt around the house :c00l:

e: also thinking about what nail polish to do next because my Halloween one is peeling off already

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Android Blues

*cracks knuckles to post in the thread* if she breathe she a girl

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

*cracks knuckles to post in the thread* if she breathe she a girl

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Freshened up my toes today, now they all purdy :sparkles:

Gluten Free Dad

my dad used to call me a Big Girl's Blouse and I am the Ladies Expert at my local Mason's Lodge so i hereby pronounce myself King Woman

Android Blues

Gluten Free Dad posted:

my dad used to call me a Big Girl's Blouse and I am the Ladies Expert at my local Mason's Lodge so i hereby pronounce myself King Woman

*drawing my mascara from its sheathe* Sic Semper King Woman

Gluten Free Dad

Android Blues posted:

*draws two Lynx Africa spray cans from holsters that were previously hidden by his The Matrix trenchcoat*

Shall we proceed fair maiden

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Android Blues posted:

You have my nail file

Bingo Bango

Rarity posted:

You have my nail file

And my wallet chain

Finger Prince

Asked my boyfriend to stop at the drugstore on the way home and grab me some pads because I got a cup of this blue liquid and girrrrl I gotta pour that poo poo out on something absorbent!

Android Blues

blue liquid courier is late this month and babes, my pouring hand is getting the DTs. need a pour quick and i don't care how or onto what

Android Blues

Gluten Free Dad posted:

*draws two Lynx Africa spray cans from holsters that were previously hidden by his The Matrix trenchcoat*

Shall we proceed fair maiden

Manifisto

hi gals, the other night I had such a scare. a group of men came close to figuring out what we actually do when we go to the ladies room together(!!) naturally I deployed the unconsciousness and memory eraser gasses as quickly as I could and nipped that right in the bud, but what a fright! one of these days somebody is going to have to use those other drugs, and I don't look forward to it, except out of a morbid curiosity I guess.

How Wonderful!

daubing blue liquid on my face and preparing for war

Finger Prince

How Wonderful! posted:

daubing blue liquid on my face and preparing for war

YOU CALL THAT A WAR FACE? LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE! Oh. Oh I'm sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! Geez I didn't mean... Oh God I'm so sorry.

How Wonderful!

Finger Prince posted:

YOU CALL THAT A WAR FACE? LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE! Oh. Oh I'm sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! Geez I didn't mean... Oh God I'm so sorry.

Bingo Bango

:argh:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Android Blues posted:

I’ve been laughing at this post for over a day now

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

idiotsavant posted: