Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

i want GBS to know i do NOT have a son, and if i did he wouldnt be straight

GBS this man has Benjamin Button syndrome, the older he gets the younger he looks

he's actually old as gently caress and has dementia, just play along so he doesn't hit you with his cane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Shinjobi posted:

We should discuss c-spam things but I would also like to know what the heck is going on with taco bell

they got a new CEO and then got rid of half their menu and lots of people are mad

bring back the potato tacos, you motherfuckers

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Shinjobi posted:

We should discuss c-spam things but I would also like to know what the heck is going on with taco bell

Nothing good pal.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sorry but I'm prejudiced against people from the worst forum on this site; yes u read that correctly, the worst forum, worse than Coupons & Deals

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sorry but I'm prejudiced against people from the worst forum on this site; yes u read that correctly, the worst forum, worse than Coupons & Deals

yes GBS is awful but we have to post here until Jeffrey is "persuaded" with a hammer to the kneecaps

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Busty Nutsack posted:

they got a new CEO and then got rid of half their menu and lots of people are mad

Oh well. I mean, having a bloated menu is kind of bad, and McDonalds went through the same problem a while back.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
hey guys who has some good keto recipes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

im banned from coupons and deals becuase i made a fake "buy one get one free" coupon for nathan's franks and a bunch of people used it but were too anxious to return the extra pack of dogs at the check out line. people were calling fo rmy blood. i still get death threads pm'd to me

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

cumshitter posted:

im banned from coupons and deals becuase i made a fake "buy one get one free" coupon for nathan's franks and a bunch of people used it but were too anxious to return the extra pack of dogs at the check out line. people were calling fo rmy blood

Cut or Non Cut franks?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Derpies posted:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drat that poo poo looks good

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Hmm I dunno has some greens would Jordan Peterson endorse this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it’s as if a million turnpos suddenly posted out in terror and were suddenly silenced

scurngal blob tubpo

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
turje

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
People post? Not on gbs??¿¿¿¿

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
landlords are bad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

cubivore posted:

landlords are bad

What about Jesus?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Bone Spuds -N- Greenery

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I guess it didn’t close after all. Thanks for allowing this safe place to exist, GBS mods. I will keep it open in case current events change.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

cumshitter posted:

im banned from coupons and deals becuase i made a fake "buy one get one free" coupon for nathan's franks and a bunch of people used it but were too anxious to return the extra pack of dogs at the check out line. people were calling fo rmy blood. i still get death threads pm'd to me

Forums user cumshitter consistently provides very useful financial lessons. Just sometimes they're hard lessons.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

See? Spam.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Welcome friends, welcome. I've taken the liberty of preparing this brief questionnaire, to determine how we can best accommodate you comfortably here in GBS. Please fill it out and return it to the nearest GBS Immigration Officer before completing your entry in the forum.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
not sure why anyone thinks this is over. Geoff meant midnight on tuesday

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Whelp this seems like a good place to start the insurgency. Our homeland is no more, so we must claim new territory here in gbs. :jihad: :d2a: :jihad:.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
also which dnd nerds are behind this?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheAardvark posted:

not sure why anyone thinks this is over. Geoff meant midnight on tuesday

But which Tuesday? The sword of jeffoclese hangs eternally over CSPAM

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I became radicalized via CSPAM

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Derpies posted:

You put the ketamine on the bread

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cspam doesn't belong in just one forum, it belongs to the world!

Also wtf is happening why cspam

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cspam doesn't belong in just one forum, it belongs to the world!

Also wtf is happening why cspam

CSPAM is being deleted

Someone registered an account called Jeffery of YOSPOS and made a big thread saying CSPAM was being deleted and it made people who didn't read the username or see the lack of a red star upset. Also some stuff about D&D mods making a ton of D&D regs CSPAM IKs to troll people with a million sixers. Probably out of jealousy that CSPAM is more popular than them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Who What Now posted:

CSPAM is being deleted

Someone registered an account called Jeffery of YOSPOS and made a big thread saying CSPAM was being deleted and it made people who didn't read the username or see the lack of a red star upset. Also some stuff about D&D mods making a ton of D&D regs CSPAM IKs to troll people with a million sixers. Probably out of jealousy that CSPAM is more popular than them.

:ok:

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Who What Now posted:

CSPAM is being deleted

Lmao that's honestly hilarious

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Busty Nutsack posted:

lol how do you get rid of half the menu when everything is the same 4 ingredients

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Lmao that's honestly hilarious

It's in the goldmine here.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Who What Now posted:

CSPAM is being deleted

Also some stuff about D&D mods making a ton of D&D regs CSPAM IKs to troll people with a million sixers. Probably out of jealousy that CSPAM is more popular than them.

That was requested by a C-SPAM mod. :)

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

It's in the goldmine here.

Don't miss the followup QCS thread.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*tear runnign down my face*

its too late for them. when will people learn not to post in qcs?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I died in hell

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

astral posted:

Traitors don't count as CSPAM. The forum cannot fail, only be failed. :colbert:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Has anyone seen my son??? His name is Phi230????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

astral posted:

Don't miss the followup QCS thread.

Thank you. Why do these types of threads always lack details? Not all of us are informed about all drama everywhere.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3945300

quote:

now with the issues we had today

Ahh yes "the issues" we all know what that is. Would someone mind elaborating?

edit: So it's just a prank? Oh okay sure whatever.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Oct 24, 2020