Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JNCO BILOBA

All about that pu-erh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JNCO BILOBA

drinking some bonfire from adagio because the weather finally dropped and it’s fall tea time in this house

JNCO BILOBA

Some sharkfeed from white2tea is powering the day

JNCO BILOBA

Finally got a tea pick and a tray for breaking up cakes so I got into some brown sugar small batch pu-er. Can't stop. My tea habit is turning me fully nocturnal and I am just going to embrace it. King of the raccoons I will be.

JNCO BILOBA

Got a new electric kettle and drank black tea all night until near sun up again whoopsies. Pouring out of a gooseneck spout is so decadent feeling compared to everything else.

JNCO BILOBA

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Coffee is just tea made from beans

Breakfast soup, all of it.

JNCO BILOBA

Enjoying some jasmine phoenix pearls tonight. Tea really is such a low-key luxury.

JNCO BILOBA

Silver needle with a little jasmine and a heated blanket

JNCO BILOBA

Had some awesome golden flower oolong today. I like low oxidation oolongs. It's always kind of confounding how much rolled leaves really open up over multiple steeps.

JNCO BILOBA

Jumped into a pecan rooibos and I think I need this every day forever.

JNCO BILOBA

I had some 2020 Pretty Girls from White2Tea, it's a ripe puer that seems pretty mild. Going to try the raw 2020XXXmas blend next.

JNCO BILOBA

I'm low key stressing out about what I'll do when I go back to the office. I'm so used to my daily luxury.

New White2Tea order got here. I like the Waffles, also picked up some Old Reliable. Building up the staples while I wait on my variety orders.

JNCO BILOBA

I got a sample back of a punch of puers today and I messed up because I got some good stuff and now I can't go back. My wallet will forgive me.

JNCO BILOBA

Got paid and ordered $100+ in tea.

one of us one of us

JNCO BILOBA

Kief Richards posted:

JOIN USSSSS

What's your haul? I wanna see your order lol.

Just a couple cakes from white2tea. The Big O and Saturday Mass cakes. I had samplers and really liked them both. I wanted The Nameless One but I'll have to work up to get a couple of those, one to age, one for special occasions. SO I guess I still have some limits...

JNCO BILOBA

Finishing off my Old Reliable puer and waiting on new stuff. I guess I'll have to get into some maple oolong in the meantime.

JNCO BILOBA

Some small batch shu Puer with chenpi (Mandarin orange skin). It's dope.

JNCO BILOBA

So this is what love feels like.

JNCO BILOBA

Got some new teas in the tea club, some aged raw puer going downnn

JNCO BILOBA

Can't wait to get some moonlight white going

JNCO BILOBA

Thread just made me buy silver needle after just getting my gigantic puer tea order. Life is great. Hi five.

JNCO BILOBA

I am a full convert to moonlight white

JNCO BILOBA

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Having some puerh with chrysanthemum.

oh man how is it

JNCO BILOBA

New tea order came, rocking some white2tea hot brandy, white and black tea. Cozy day.

JNCO BILOBA

Sipping an old standby, Waffles puerh

JNCO BILOBA

Trying Liubao Laochapo for the first time. Pretty interesting. Not like any other tea I've had.

JNCO BILOBA

Dip Viscous posted:

you will drink too much tea and you will wet the bed

I don't wanna be right.

Sunday Special puerh on a Saturday. Still nice.

Happy Tea Time BYOB

JNCO BILOBA

2015 raw puerh today. Very chill. Be kind to yourselves, tea friends.

JNCO BILOBA

i really enjoy the idea of gauging mugs on potency

JNCO BILOBA

currently working remotely and have gone full blown tea practice at home. anyone have any tips for proactively managing a return to office with a tea habit of this nature? I don’t believe my place will have assigned desks, and it will only be a few days a week. how does one tea mobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JNCO BILOBA

site looks fantastic! love seeing your journey