Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Knorrren posted:

The nice thing about decorating with filthy trash is that you can always start fresh with whatever is left after your housefire:

Even more country character than it had before!

It's a stocking made out of pita bread at the underfunded orphanage for ghosts. Merry Christmas yall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

trickybiscuits posted:

Partially eaten wooden spoon

That whole set up is going to be a nightmare to clean. Dust is going to accumulate in every nook and cranny of that dish rack and each time you brush up against of those withered bean pods they are going to fall apart and drop peas everywhere. What is even in that bowl with the lemons? Rocks? Lumps of clay? Why a whetstone and ice tongs? Who has the room in their house for this anyway?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I've seen little wooden (rein)deer that have either raisinets or chocolate chips or something fall out their buttholes when you push a lever, so I imagine it's something like that. You have a Grinch effigy that has loose green tictacs fall out it's pooper and it's FUNNY, gosh Lynn it's so FUNNY, from which craft fair held in a high school gym did you get get this one from?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

I'm not being contemptuous of craft fairs as a whole, to be clear. Where else would I buy scrunchies that demonstrate my support for the Mariners, Seahawks, Gonzaga, and WSU at all at one stall run by an old lady looking to make a little scratch? Craft fairs are fun and whatever hustle they can run to get business is fine, they don't dictate what the market wants. gently caress them MLM booths, never stop at one of those.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Santa's rotted severed foot seems pretty on theme for It's The Greatest Depression Christmas, Charlie Brown aesthetic though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

why do I want my house to look like an 1850s frontier Christmas cabin

what possible use could this serve

Because you're so very, very bored with your suburban existence you yearn to escape to a time when something meant anything.