Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
if draping socks over any outcropping is how we are decorating for christmas now then i have a head start on the holiday season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Christmas is known for its grime, squalor, threadbare-edness, echos of The Great Depression, and early brooms so I'm really not sure what everyone is so drat confused about.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
early brooms are for sweeping in the morning

late brooms are for sweeping at night. shhhhhhhh he's sweeping, they say.

regular brooms are for sweeping from 12pm-6pm

this isn't difficult

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
tiny tim's crimmas hovel

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Mega64 posted:

I want to be buried with all of this, I don't care if it sets my coffin on fire, if anything that'll be a bonus.

Ur gonna get reincarnated as a dirty snowman trapped in an molasses barrel. They will sell you for $80 and only the jolliest of Christmas perverts will purchase your grubby rear end. Is that what you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Internetjack posted:

The "rustic" look can sell for top dollar in the right market. A neighbor was selling an old chest at a local farmer's market. Something you might store blankets in. She had it priced at $15, which was a good deal if you like the aesthetic. People looked at it but it did not sell in two weeks. Other vendors said, "Mark it up to $150, see what happens." It sold two hours later to a yuppie-ish woman, who talked her down to a $100 price. At $15 it was just too cheap, must be garbage. At $150 it was an "antique".

can i apply this theory to my onlyfans?