Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Knorrren posted:

From their website, a maniacal Santa lugging a decrepit panda through the snow.

The reindeer were just dead weight!

you see, Santa and his reindeer had been eating supplies which were sealed in lead-soldered cans, which accumulated in their bodies and brains causing mental deterioration and increasingly impaired judgment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

pretty sure I saw that very dish rack re-created in the historical re-enactment segment of an episode of Time Team :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Zoesdare posted:

This popped up in my Pinterest feed today, I don’t know why- I’m using it to design my bathroom and I guess they thought souls of the damned was a good look? But it made me think of this thread.

Why do people do this to their homes??

you can’t fool me; I remember this puzzle from Silent Hill 4

e: someone really ought to stab that baby doll with one of the swords in their inventory just so there isn’t any fuss when you backtrack

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Nov 6, 2021