Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

Knorrren posted:

(like, realistically, are these creepy basket things where this person hides their batteries and Doritos and old gift cards and stuff? Or do you think they just go all-in and eat dried apples by candlelight?)

Shaker boxes. The splintery tupperware of Shakers(?).

Why the hell doesn't that door have a handle? Do you just pry it open by jamming your finger in the hole? I assume the appeal of the rustic look is, like, texture or something but this poo poo all looks dingy and dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
Here you go, neighbor: garbage I shoveled off the floor of my shack. Eat it. Merry Christmas and go gently caress yourself.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
But why a bag of loose beans or tic tacs? That's utterly baffling. And the poems you're supposed to attach even admit it's poo poo!

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

Empty Sandwich posted:

Our Christmas won't be rich this year.
The budget's really tight.
Those fat cats up in Washington
aren't treating us all right.
Inflation's got us in its grip.
I know you feel it, too.
Some here's some roadside trash I found --
a gift from me to you.

:lol:

Your poems have better meter than the sincere ones.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
It's Christmas Eve, and if you haven't decorated your mountain shack yet, don't worry! I found some instructions in a Better Homes and Gardens for some festive decor. Haunted Santa Head and Clinically Depressed Snowman will really dress the place up.

Includes bonus faceless baby Jesus instructions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
Why do they all have to be so filthy? Just completely grimy.