Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

Chewbecca posted:

it is passive aggressive emails and meetings where I get yelled at and I am always at work but never quite finishing and the deadlines are chasing me and everything is always overdue, but you never quite know what the overdue thing is

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

My first vacation in three years and it's a week in charming Silent Hill.

I spend the entire time of it in my hotel room because of social anxiety and I realize on the last day that I should have just spent it at home.

At least I got this souvenir shot glass that has an inexplicable taste of rust despite being made of glass