Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Sounds like a really cool project and you should definitely do it.

Edit: whoops, got my years wrong. You won't even have to smog it if you're in CA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Agrikk posted:

My cousin went into surgery a couple of hours ago. Without getting too deep into it there may be an issue with their insurance coverage and, like was mentioned upthread, I'm in a position to pay the $4000 for the car. I've been dreading this surgery for my cousin and thinking about this car has been giving me a lot of joy. Being able to help them out a little bit makes it all the better.

Fingers crossed and prayers up high that she comes through this okay, and afterwards I can give her some cash to help out.

I hope she's ok. I don't know Torinos at all, but that looks to be in fantastic shape and I think it's easily worth $4,000. I bet you could get it running well, drive it, and if you don't really like it I'm pretty certain you could list it on BaT/recoup your costs/donate extra back to your cousin if you were feeling that way.

Look forward to updates!

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Me