Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

“so...you come here often?” I ask completely in earnest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

oh cool juice in a bowl haha very neat, right

nut

hahaha wow this is great...so do I owe you or

nut

*points at the streamers* wait so thats what those are for?

nut

spends the next evening home alone leaning against the wall of my living room and holding a beer

nut

*sidles up to the host* hey, so do I live here now?

nut

what’s surprising about it? he knows it’s his birthday already, you realize

nut

Chewbecca posted:

Goes to the room with the coats and starts to bundle them into the back of his car to donate to the thrift store

nut

that’s a lot of pizza, man, oh we all eat it? I guess it’s not that much pizza then

nut

wait sorry your parents aren’t home? do they not celebrate Halloween?

nut

*looks at everyone who came and sat around the table with me and the Jenga set and who are now looking expectantly at me* haha oh cool, you guys are gonna watch me play?

nut

dear diary,

today I trespassed

nut

*texting my mom* I THINK IM ON BIG BROTHER

nut

calling the cops on Diane for impersonating a doctor in a game of charades when she’s actually a graphic designer

nut

google THIS posted:

*miserably reaching into my pocket* I wouldn't have come if I'd known the admission fee was my car

who poured milk all over the keys and ate them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

so uh, the donkey represents your son Jeff? I’m not following