Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Bhutan is truly a beacon of joy in a sick and sad world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hakimashou posted:

Been meaning to make a thread about Bhutan for a while and spinz said I should post it.

What a giveaway.

OP's gonna post a pic of his own dingdong after a few pages.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
how did I miss the "that dick is gonna beat YOU like you owe him money" joke

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

There are specific criteria for something to be called genocide by the UN Security Council, which would then give them the legal right to invade a country under a resolution called Right to Protect (lol that they would ever in a million years actually do anything but there you go).

As per the definitions from the UN website, genocide is-

Killing members of the group
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Ethnic cleansing, on the other hand, is not really a legal term. The two terms are often used interchangeably, however, outside of a legal setting.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ralph Crammed In posted:

There are specific criteria for something to be called genocide by the UN Security Council, which would then give them the legal right to invade a country under a resolution called Right to Protect (lol that they would ever in a million years actually do anything but there you go).

As per the definitions from the UN website, genocide is-

Killing members of the group
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Ethnic cleansing, on the other hand, is not really a legal term. The two terms are often used interchangeably, however, outside of a legal setting.

what about the penises though?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Please refer to Security Council Resolution 6969 for more into on crimes against penises.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
And if India pulls away from the border for one moment, China will ensure Bhutan does not exist

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Spinz posted:

If you Google there is so much I'm overwhelmed

It likpates!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I like their passports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A kingdom of Dongs is just the first step, the twin duchies of Tits and rear end must also rise to complete the blessed trinity and bring peace on the earth.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

*Is the literal hereditary monarch of a hermit kingdom*

*declares his people to be the happiest on earth*

*commits ethnic cleansing*

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Play posted:

how did I miss the "that dick is gonna beat YOU like you owe him money" joke

Getting flogged by the hog

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallus_paintings_in_Bhutan

Lama Drukpa Kunley was a sex beast

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Landfill posted:

Those are a lot of dicks. Can we draw some vaginas too?

Vaginas don't bring happiness.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Come for the penises, stay for the ethnic cleansing. For as low as $200 per day you can relive your favorite racist fantasies with our unwanted populations, and then wind down for the evening with a steaming hot cup at one of our many cum bars.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

hey. I have a question about penises. I know there are at least two types of penises (maybe many more), one where they cut off some kind of part, and one where they don't. Do they circumcize penises in bhutan? From the drawings and sculptures, well, I'm not sure, I really need a pro to break this down for me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Finally, the trifecta of horny threads is complete.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

hell astro course posted:

hey. I have a question about penises. I know there are at least two types of penises (maybe many more), one where they cut off some kind of part, and one where they don't. Do they circumcize penises in bhutan? From the drawings and sculptures, well, I'm not sure, I really need a pro to break this down for me.

no, they don't mutilate babies' genitals

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
prez bhutan

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like how almost every penis is blasting rope

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I like how almost every penis is blasting rope

That's the happiness and good luck

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, on one hand ethnic cleansing is bad, and it is impossible for a monarch to not be completely full of poo poo. but on the other, the obligatory dick art makes me happy from the other side of the planet.

Phony Horse
Oct 22, 2020

Also in Bhutan:

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
"cum bar" just means with bar guys. chill out, drat.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Of course you cum with bar guys. Who else would it be?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Everything is in english except the latin word for 'and' which just so happens to be an english word for the happiness being expressed by the giant cocks painted all over the place...

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

hell astro course posted:

:engleft: there's a bit of the penis that's basically a flappy bit of skin at the end, shaped like the neck of a turtleneck sweater, called the "foreskin"
the turtleneck usually covers the mushroom-shaped bit at the tip of the dick, called the "head"
circumcision is cutting the turtleneck part off, which leaves the head exposed

the penises in these drawings might look circumcised to a layperson because the mushroom head is exposed
but in reality, when aroused, the turtleneck (usually) can naturally peel back, so depicting the mushroom head is an easy way for the artist to make it visually clear that they're drawing a penis, because it's such a distinctive shape
if you look closely, some of the penis drawings have rings about 2/3 of the way down the shaft- these are the folds of excess skin peeling back

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Somebody paged me I think. This is a good country. I want to learn more about Bhutan

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Best OP of the month lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Home is where you make dick

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Best OP of the month lol

Pin it! Sticky it! Bhutan dick it to the top!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Cubone posted:

:engleft: there's a bit of the penis that's basically a flappy bit of skin at the end, shaped like the neck of a turtleneck sweater, called the "foreskin"
the turtleneck usually covers the mushroom-shaped bit at the tip of the dick, called the "head"
circumcision is cutting the turtleneck part off, which leaves the head exposed

the penises in these drawings might look circumcised to a layperson because the mushroom head is exposed
but in reality, when aroused, the turtleneck (usually) can naturally peel back, so depicting the mushroom head is an easy way for the artist to make it visually clear that they're drawing a penis, because it's such a distinctive shape
if you look closely, some of the penis drawings have rings about 2/3 of the way down the shaft- these are the folds of excess skin peeling back

thank you for this!!!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Best OP of the month lol

Put your mod star where your mod mouth is and sticky this mofo

e: that was quick homie

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

buglord posted:

Put your mod star where your mod mouth is and sticky this mofo

e: that was quick homie

I stuck it an hour ago lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
maybe I'll paint a penis on the garage door

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BasicLich posted:

if youve got a bone to prick i will refer you back to the subject at hand

ive got my subject in my hand now what

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I remember seeing a documentary show that said Bhutan's airport is one of the most dangerous to land at, cause it's up in the mountains and maybe foggy, I don't remember. It's so tricky that every pilot that does it was taught in person by another pilot that already knew how to do it.
Anyway, clearly worth it

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Why is this thread all... sticky...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
movin' out to Bhutan
gonna eat me a lot of penis

movin' out to Bhutan
gonna eat me a lot of penis

penis goes on the walls
it stays there with the balls
at a cum bar in Bhutan

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
lol dang i was gonna post this like a year ago but i was worried i'd get banned because it was dick pics in gbs but instead it gets stickied at the top long live SA 2.0 :eyepop:

they got crazy dick monster statues they sell too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

hakimashou posted:

lol dang i was gonna post this like a year ago but i was worried i'd get banned because it was dick pics in gbs but instead it gets stickied at the top long live SA 2.0 :eyepop:

they got crazy dick monster statues they sell too

I want to collect them all