Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

WEH posted:

only jersey I own. gently caress ryan braun

I hope we figured out who peed in his sample

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

A .150 hitting catcher is not worth $4.5 million so Zunino I can understand at least. Morton though :(

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Intruder posted:

Charlie had a bad year by traditional stats but it's such a small sample size and he got unlucky (4.74 ERA vs 3.45 FIP) and still had a 9.9 K/9 with a K/BB ratio that was basically identical to 2019 when he finished third for Cy Young

Look at how Charlie sat the Astros the gently caress down in game 7 of the ALCS

Oh yeah, I think he has another year in him to try for a ring with the Rays. I’m disappointed they didn’t pick up his option.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Well that was fast.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The best part is absolutely Walker or whoever slowly inching away and Brett continuing his story

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Speaking of trades the Rays DFAed Hunter Renfroe (who is now a .150 hitting corner infielder, I don’t blame them) so all that’s left from the Pham trade is the slapdick prospect. :rip:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What a great offseason :suicide:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Mexican news says Arozarena was let go from the 48-hour DV hold today due to lack of evidence.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/AP_Sports/status/1335022576716947459

Buh?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

lol https://twitter.com/sox_takes/status/1336369251624620035?s=20

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Bradenton goes from Hi-A to A-ball. Boo.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

isn't that what got him in trouble in the first place?

Jesus H. Christ (the H stands for Harper)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Padres fans, are those slapdick prospects?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I live 10 minutes from the stadium and I now have zero interest in the Cubs.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ScumLord69 posted:

Chicago people feel free to join us on the South Side for the good baseball times. You know at least our manager likes to party.

gently caress TLR’s racist DUI rear end. Guess it’s another year of pining for the Trop unless they throw him in the dumpster.

marioinblack posted:

Not to woe is me too much, but it's dumb whiplash being a Tampa Bay sports fan.

Rays: "Players are not humans, they are only assets that need to be built up to be turned into more assets."
Bucs: "gently caress it we're signing everyone. What's that about moral character? That just makes the price cheaper!"
Bolts: "Hey let's actually put some effort into scouting and build up a strong core and add on a few key pieces to round out a roster so that we're competitive for a decade. Hey look, all that effort led us to a championship and all those franchise players you love are still on the team!"

I love the Bucs but feel very dirty rooting for Touchdown Tom. I love JPP’s dumb four-finger rear end though.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 29, 2020

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

e: beaten

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

beaten like mets gm jared porter's penis before he photographs it, or like the toronto blue jays when tyler chatwood pitches for them?

https://twitter.com/RichardStaff/status/1351312783841906692

Note the time of this tweet

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I had no idea that Australia had a league or that Delmon Dogg was a superstar down there. Apparently he’s been playing in Mexico and Australia ever since he got dropped from the Orioles.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jan 24, 2021

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

They’re retiring the Fox Sports name and your RSN will now be Bally Sports. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Its Rinaldo posted:

Raul was good at hitting basenballens but not so much the catching of them.

The term is honkbal, I think.