Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Why do people keep saying this? Actors make money acting. Even in stupid commercials. Might not have noticed but not many filming opportunities in a pandemic. I bet he can film himself with a green screen and make a million for 30 minutes of work. Seems smart.

Yup. Imagine not getting the money to keep your cousin (or whoever) alive from cancer and buy them a house because you wouldn't do a day's work. Pretty insane mentality to be so precious about your credibility to not be willing to make money when the opportunity arises.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ahhh....which actor was it that...he said something to effect of " I do a lovely, but well paying movie, so I can do a low-paying movie that I *WANT* to do."

Nearly all major stars have a 'one for me, one for them' mentality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU