Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

On the Bridgewater hit, should Fowler have been called for a tripping penalty there? He clearly stuck/kicked his leg out to bring down Teddy. Or is tripping an OL only :flag:?
There were two penalties on the Falcons from that play and tripping was one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bobby Bortles sounds better

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
At least Drew Lock has a future in TV

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Better Than You posted:

At least Drew Lock has a future in TV
after he retires :grin:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

wandler20 posted:

Good news for the Giants, they're in line for the #2 pick. They also have a solid DL to build on. Bad news is they have a bunch of games vs the NFCE left.
I don't NFCE games remaining for them to play is bad news. That trash division is basically up for grabs and every game within it is winnable.

E: just realized that's what you were saying :haw:

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

wandler20 posted:

While true, I'm not sure winning a few games for a 1-7 team is for the best long term.
Yeah I edited my post. What you said flew over my head lol