Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

the milk machine posted:

welcome to the bathroom
we’ve got piss and poo poo

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

maybe their dumbfuck mum will take poo poo more seriously now her dumbfuck husband is dead

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
ernest cline is a verifiably less capable author than a group of nerds yelling and rolling dice in a discord channel

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

just got 12 on twitter for agreeing with Madison cawthorn that the country will indeed be better once every member of the GOP catches covid and dies. guess my account glitch that prevented me from getting probed is fixed :(

i once ate a week on twitter for saying that beating your child for messing up a gender reveal party is bad and not good or cool

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

I will never mourn the death of a republican

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

don’t post in D&D you loving idiot

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I watched Korone play the Die Hard Arcade game in a recent video and honest to God that game owns.

DYNAMITE COP is better than every die hard sequel

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
i made a really awful and incoherent post in the game of the year thread where i listed a broken printer as a videogame because instead of playing videogames i sandblasted my brain with misery online every day please give me a comedy sixer so i can go to bed tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
One of 9's big issues is that the battles run at like ten frames per second, and this combined with how it has to load all of its animations and the lack of multi-hitting moves (in a departure from 7 and 8) means that every fight lasts forever, unlike 8, where every fight only lasted as long as it took for your team to bust out their limit commands and blow up the enemy.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Alec Eiffel posted:

beanie babies have personality

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

They really went all out with it, probably more end game content in it than all others combined and the job system is great. My favorite non-QoL thing tho was fixing it so you couldn't permanently miss any obscurely hidden items

Foebreaker and Machinist need to be buffed. I am glad that respeccing is now in all the TZA SKUs tho and no longer switch exclusive

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I liked Machinist for my white mage because guns aren't stat dependent, and Foebreaker I just had for Technic coverage on my B team (with the white mage) that I never used because I could make the Gambits work well enough that I just needed all 3 healing part time and all could DPS as well

yeah, the best choices for Machinist and Foebreaker are WHM/MCH and FOE/SAM but both of those are outclassed by WHM/BLM and KNI/SAM respectively.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

snoo posted:

do you morons ever shut the gently caress up, go start a live journal or something

the people post because they need rats, snoo

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
this is the tmpur thread and we require rats and lunchposting

it's 3:50 AM talk about lunch

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1345851639870193665

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
remember when we had rats

i miss the rats

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Mike Pence is the one man with the ability to put the poo poo back in the butt.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

found the text of the best post ever made

Triticum Guzzler posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a “food stipend” to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for “responsible drug users” and “harm reduction”

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling “my nigga have u tried lsd”
losing triticum guzzler was a harsh blow for fyad because the early pages of the quotes thread in PYF are like, 50% him

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

there's a better timeline out there where the division 2 is made with the same semi-serious/semi-whimsical style of division 1 and it's probably a much better game

this is kind of ubisoft's brand: every time they accidentally make a good game, the sequel is always a downgrade.

Assassins' Creed has done this at least three times.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

oh was it that poster? for some reason I thought it was Duncan

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Look at the man on your left. Now look at the man on your right. By the end of Summer Adventure Camp, they will be dead.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's because they alternate studios (so two studios working from basically the same starting point) and stuff that works in Odyssey then doesn't necessarily make it into Valhalla, etc.

It's not foolproof. Farcry only ever manages to get worse, for example.

Unless they just go off the rails like Blood Dragon does.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Xaris posted:

nah ns2 was a real disaster and flayra and co hosed it really bad. it was super disapointing compared to NS1 and came out like 10 years too late and missed the hot on the heels zeitgesit because flayra has the business acumen of a manatee. they spent some years on source, decided not to, then spent years developing their own custom SPARK lUA engine that they wanted to resell like some EPIC unreal monopoly but it sucked rear end and then unity came out and oops their game also ran like complete poo poo

source wasn't good but it was still a lot better than spending like 10 years and wasted $$$$$$$ constantly begging for angel investors to make some lovely engine that they couldn't even get their own game to run on. and netcode was worse than gldsrc netcode. if they were smart they would have hurried up and put out an NS2 on source while the NS1 zeitgeist was still hot and fresh on everyons head, built up some capital, maybe then do an NS3 on unreal or unity and make $$$$$$$$$$$$

plus ns2 balance was even jankier and less fun than ns1 for some reason altho i can't explain it atm, maybe someone else can.

i also think they kinda hosed up by trying to do a weird combat+classic single mode. i actually really liked combat mode in NS1, as flawed and barebones as it was, and seemed like a more logical way to go with NS2 to start to build up playerbase and then flesh out a classic/rts mode. or do it the other way. but the hybrid kinda sucked and the alien commander was a bad idea too imo

e: sorry im tired and being hyperbolically goony, but yeah admittingly it did get better and smoothed out a bit and was kinda fun for what it was (given there was also zero competition in that game type by this time) but then it got really bad again

NS2 is one of the more viscerally unpleasant experiences i've had playing games in my life

i got forced into being the commander because literally nobody else wanted to and the game wouldn't start unless there was a commander

i genuinely had a breakdown where i just apologized in tears before force-quitting the game. terrible experience. gently caress NS2

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

RBC posted:

so random guy on twitter knows about it, but the fbi did nothing?

the fbi enables this sort of poo poo constantly, it's like the one thing they ever do

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

lol biden won't arrest the chuds either

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

The Chairman posted:

every single time a qanon supporter puts themselves out there and follows their beliefs to their conclusion, the rest of the community races to disavow it because they realize it just proves their worried grandchildren right

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1347179964706283524

the countdown has started

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

the mattering happened because donald j trump told his followers to go kill mike pence, and then they went and tried and while they were smearing poo poo over the capitol walls one managed to gib herself charging security after breaking through some windows like one of the walking dead, three others managed find darkly ironic ways to kill themselves, and they beat to death a chud cop that was probably giving them directions after the pigs let them in the building

so not only did his poorly-dressed, homeless looking idiot crowd fail at everything they tried to do they also managed to be completely incompetent at it, and he spooked enough of congress that he doesn't even get to coast to th e end of his presidency because he keeps cowardly dancing back and forth across the "me and my 75 million hooting chuds" and "please don't be mad at me" whipped dog reflex to universal criticism

not the years of grift, the outright corruption, the borderline genocidal white supremacist policies, the hundreds of thousands of dead, the mismanagement (accidentally and intentionally) of policy foreign and domestic, the constant stream of disinfo, nearly a loving year of a four year term spent golfing

no, it took chuds tazing themselves in the balls, getting trampled by their own hooting chuds while hanging onto a gasden flag, and falling to their death trying to climb up twenty feet of wall that had clearly visible stairs within thirty feet

america is so loving dumb lol

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

I can't remember who it was but there was some GBS goon that kept making alt accounts and cancelling the credit card transactions so lowtax never got any money

Maybe that's praxis

Dare still pops up from time to time to post in the way only a truly insane person can

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Poco posted:

lol wasn't dare the insane weirdo who thought SA was a Tribes 2 forum (???) that was responsible for his wife leaving him or something

dare thinks that the entire internet is a tribes 2 forum that is actually dedicated to harassing him all hours of every day and that's why he was judged unfit to stand trial for sexual assault by the canadian government

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Rynoto posted:

I somehow missed that during the presidential meltdown Garrison also got banned. What a day.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Zosologist posted:

Hey look, everyone grows a spine when there's 12 days left of this 4 year poo poo show. This is in no way accidental. They're all loving cowards.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

CODChimera posted:

everything that happens is always bad, even if it's something good

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
I want a Taser Balls tag