Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

WHAT DO WE WANT? INCREMENTAL CHANGE

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? WHENEVER'S CONVENIENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

This is too on the nose

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Based on this, we're gonna see Gangrel vs Roman at Mania next year.

I hope so

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

It sucks so much that this is the persona Ricochet has chosen because he is a truly world class talented performer and someone who I used to be genuinely excited to watch.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Stop trying to sell me on reforming WWE it isn't a political party or institution it's a daft wrestling company owned by dickheads.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I'm all for a twitter feud between two contracted WWE wrestlers arguing over the ways the company sucks and the philosophy on how to fix it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

just want to lmao at this

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rarity posted:

WHAT DO WE WANT? INCREMENTAL CHANGE

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? WHENEVER'S CONVENIENT

Ricochet's centrist gimmick is pretty ambitious, but if he can get it over, it'll be electrifying to hear an arena full of people chanting "Better things aren't possible"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Ricochet's centrist gimmick is pretty ambitious, but if he can get it over, it'll be electrifying to hear an arena full of people chanting "Better things aren't possible"

Look, I know there was no Democratic national convention this year, but every other year dose still exist.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Well, he is a flip flopper .

:gary:

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

]Heres comes a wild chalen-gerlrllr~

karmicknight posted:

Look, I know there was no Democratic national convention this year, but every other year dose still exist.

Only if you still read time prisons, I mean calenders.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It’s kind of funny that the contradictions in WWE book are so bad that they have to have weird online fights about it. Looks like Vic venom has the pencil

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

]Heres comes a wild chalen-gerlrllr~
US Sentator Andrew Yang did a heavyweight champ sort of callout to WWE in reference to these 180 letters or less tit-for-tat internet fights.

Twitter is weak and I rub it in that "mine" has over 700k followers who all know that I don't even use the website(except for follow bots, because they are stupid).

"Social Media Sensation lives in isolation in a waterlocked dungeon" how's that for a tabloid headline?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

...what

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thats 1 of those insane reregs that randomly posts here. no biggie

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I miss the text generator thread too!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

nice, new toynbee tiles

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
when did yang become a senator

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ric O’Shea is like Barack Obama except he hasn’t won poo poo in WWE

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Insert a Name Here posted:

US Sentator Andrew Yang did a heavyweight champ sort of callout to WWE in reference to these 180 letters or less tit-for-tat internet fights.

Twitter is weak and I rub it in that "mine" has over 700k followers who all know that I don't even use the website(except for follow bots, because they are stupid).

"Social Media Sensation lives in isolation in a waterlocked dungeon" how's that for a tabloid headline?

Can I subscribe to your website and where do I send you my SSN and credit card numbers

Also do you know a Prince from a far away land that can give me one million dollars if I give him back 5k as a finders fee

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Insert a Name Here posted:

OH BOY A MARKOV CHAIN GIMMICK IN 2020 HOW REVOLUTIONARY

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

yea ok posted:

thats 1 of those insane reregs that randomly posts here. no biggie

My favourite rando post is still “whatever davemeltzer says do flux at every telling” by poster Daniel Bryan. It came out at the same time as the real DBry’s concussion results and was a great gimmick post. I still miss RGL and his Professor Kevin Nash avatar.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I've been dealing with an employment service lately and told them I got a job and my contact emailed me back wishing me well in my future endeavors.:gibs: this loving company.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
So I haven't watched the WWE for a while, and heard that undertaker was finally retiring, so I decided to check the thread for commentary regarding the survivor series. There's a lot of chat in the thread about the undertaker being some sort of a huge arsehole irl, can I get a tldr on that?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Breetai posted:

So I haven't watched the WWE for a while, and heard that undertaker was finally retiring, so I decided to check the thread for commentary regarding the survivor series. There's a lot of chat in the thread about the undertaker being some sort of a huge arsehole irl, can I get a tldr on that?

maga blue lives matters etc

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT Results 11/25:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • Candice LeRae defeated Ember Moon in a singles match. Indi Hartwell, Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez all got involved in the match. Toni Storm turned heel on Ember postmatch.
  • A video package aired for the El Legado del Fantasma stable.
  • Kyle O'Reilly asked to represent The Undisputed Era in tonight's ladder match main event against The Kings of NXT's Pete Dunne. The rest of TUE agreed.
  • KUSHIDA defeated Timothy Thatcher by submission after Thatcher got distracted by Tommaso Ciampa at ringside.
  • NXT North American Champion Leon Ruff was a guest on The Kevin Owens Show. Johnny Gargano and Damian Priest joined in. William Regal announced a triple threat at Takeover between Ruff, Gargano and Priest for the title.
  • NXT Champion Finn Balor did a pre-taped promo. Shotzi Blackheart did a promo about War Games.
  • Cameron Grimes defeated Jake Atlas in a singles match.
  • Cameron Grimes got spooked by Dexter Lumis, who played a video of Cameron Grimes being spooked by Dexter Lumis. William Regal announced a strap match between Grimes and Lumis.
  • Rhea Ripley got beat down by Candice, Dakota, Raquel and Toni, who had beaten up Io Shirai off-screen beforehand.
  • Xia Li and Boa were in a warehouse begging a cloaked figure to forgive them.
  • The Grizzled Young Veterans attacked Ever-Rise before they could have a match.
  • Candice LeRae announced in an interview that Raquel Gonzalez would face Shotzi Blackheart next week for team advantage in the War Games match. The Ghostface Killer from Scream was in the back of a waiting car.
  • Pete Dunne defeated Kyle O'Reilly in a ladder match to gain the team advantage for their War Games match. A hooded man knocked O'Reilly off the ladder before he could get the win.
  • Show Discussion here.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Breetai posted:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Candice LeRae defeated Ember Moon in a singles match. Indi Hartwell, Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez all got involved in the match. Toni Storm turned heel on Ember postmatch.

i'm one line into these results and i already have whiplash from how everything here is backwards

didn't Ember JUST come back? Isn't Toni one of their few remaining faces?

EDIT: A loving STRAP MATCH?! Like I know Cody and Brodie had a great one earlier this year but like that is the exception!

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lid posted:

i'm one line into these results and i already have whiplash from how everything here is backwards

EDIT: A loving STRAP MATCH?! Like I know Cody and Brodie had a great one earlier this year but like that is the exception!

Cody v Brodie was a dog collar match, and a wwe strap match is much worse. they use the "touch the four corners to win" rule and sometimes even put lights on the posts so the audience doesn't even need to count to four

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that's the distinction I sometimes foul up, but dog collar match good, strap match bad.

(YAPAPI Strap Match excellent)

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

KUSHIDA wrestled Tim Thatcher tonight and I couldn’t give a poo poo. That’s such a bummer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lid posted:

Ember's record since returning:

Ember Moon & Rhea Ripley defeat Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez (11:49)
Ember Moon defeats Jessi Kamea (3:58)
Dakota Kai defeats Ember Moon (16:20)
Ember Moon & Toni Storm defeat Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez (12:06)
Candice LeRae defeats Ember Moon

Toni's record since returning:

Toni Storm defeats Aliyah (2:32)
Toni Storm defeats Shotzi Blackheart (13:49)
Candice LeRae defeats Toni Storm (10:17)

Apparently Toni beating Dakota and Raquel last week made her go,"You know who I should team up with instead of the tag partner I won a match with? The people we beat!"

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

For a second I thought RGL was back and got really excited.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Reading those results after watching an amazing Dynamite make me lol hard.
All the people the fell asleep during the SVU marathon that watched NXT missed a great show.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I remember when Keith Lee had that one cool spot where he slowly rose up from the bottom of the shot in NXT and then WWE insisted on having him do it every week for like 2 straight months

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Are they implying that Xia Li has Triad ties or something

(j/k it'll be the Yakuza because in WWE land, China and Japan may as well be the same thing)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Ember's record since returning:

Ember Moon & Rhea Ripley defeat Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez (11:49)
Ember Moon defeats Jessi Kamea (3:58)
Dakota Kai defeats Ember Moon (16:20)
Candice LeRae defeats Ember Moon

Toni's record since returning:

Toni Storm defeats Aliyah (2:32)
Toni Storm defeats Shotzi Blackheart (13:49)
Candice LeRae defeats Toni Storm (10:17)

Apparently Toni beating Dakota and Raquel last week made her go,"You know who I should team up with instead of the tag partner I won a match with? The people we beat!"

even better toni storm got beat up post match by those same people she joined with last 2 matches she was a face. They built up this Indi Hartwell and Candice alliance only to not have Indi in the War Games match. Just awful booking.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Neodoomium posted:

I remember when Keith Lee had that one cool spot where he slowly rose up from the bottom of the shot in NXT and then WWE insisted on having him do it every week for like 2 straight months

WWE has two responses when something gets over organically. Squash it immediately or run it into the ground there is no middle ground with WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Benne posted:

Are they implying that Xia Li has Triad ties or something

(j/k it'll be the Yakuza because in WWE land, China and Japan may as well be the same thing)

I was wondering the same, and also just how racist the WWE will make it if/when either gets bumped up to the main roster.

edit:

bartok posted:

WWE has two responses when something gets over organically. Squash it immediately or run it into the ground there is no middle ground with WWE.

You forgot wait until it has long since past, and everyone has forgotten about it, then re-do it and try to claim it was WWE's idea all along.