Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Sorry about the cut-off thread title, I am way too used to being able to just fix these errors myself, sorry :doh:

I've asked Junpei to fix it when they get a chance.

I dunno, it kind of makes sense that a thread title about time running out ran out of space and was cut off prematurely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pope Corky the IX posted:

And as if Paige wasn’t going through enough this week, some crazed fan decided to try and break into her house the other day. So look for that to be the storyline that brings her back to television.

It sounds insane and terrifying, and something that was building for a while. Her instagram posts mentions that the guy had been mailing them things for like a month. Glad everyone is safe.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/1325554720388288512?s=20

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rotinaj posted:

Not for nothing but the boyfriend doesn’t sound like a cool and chill guy either, and iirc his track record bears that out

I think all of us here know he's a piece of poo poo but doesn't change the fact that some maniac mailing stuff to your house for a month before trying to break into it is a horrifying experience.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Flight Bisque posted:

that's what happened to Rikishi, actually.
a bee bit his bottom now his bottom's big!

That's why he's always rubbing it on people. Hard to reach back there and scratch where he got stung but it feels good to scratch it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

TheKingslayer posted:

God that was already a year ago? lol

But also, ONLY a year ago? gently caress.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It sucks but I don't blame a lot of indie wrestlers for taking E money at this point. It's close to a year since the pandemic got real bad and stupid here and it's only getting worse. With the recent uptick in cases again, it might be better to have a (lovely) safe bet for money for a while.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

More unhappy WWE people should tweet their support of unions instead of publicly asking for their releases, I guess

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rarity posted:

God I hope he gets out. Ridiculous that WWE has this guy on the payroll and isn't featuring him in a major role. In a related note remember how no show ever bothered to draft Andrade and he hasn't been seen since?

He was so cool in NXT and even when I was still periodically checking in on the main roster they were already making him a huge dork. It sounds like that only got worse.

Hopefully he can get out and successfully rehab himself.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

oh but seriously I posted:

I do remember that.

Then again, WWF got into a dick swing contest with MBS and I'm not sure they got the money they were owed but they didn't end up dead so idk

I feel like Vince in 2020 would be way more apt to run a Yakuza storyline than the Vince from the time period when he was able to be talked out of it. He's such a loving insane maniac with a desire to try and prove he's the best and strongest and biggest that I wouldn't doubt him doubling down on it if people started to complain and making it a main part of the show (until he got bored in 3 weeks).

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Extremely big lol if Zelina Vega ends up doing more for wrestling labour rights by refusing to give up her twitch than David Starr managed in his whole scumbag life

You know if this actually goes somewhere that he'll resurface and try to take credit for the whole thing by being the one to start the conversation.

Gonna kick a lot of rear end if this leads to something. It was one thing when Yang was tweeting stuff but he ultimately holds no power. With SAG actually taking notice and trying to make inroads, things get a lot more interesting.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

ICR posted:

Aleister could do this too! Dude is flexible as gently caress!

And he has cute cats. Different tiers for different levels of goofy/cute cat pictures would probably work out well for him because people are loving weirdos.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's very bad and dumb

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1328716761517223936

Just noticed he took the laptop so, like... how did they take the account over?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Reality Protester posted:

with Mox announcing Renee is pregnant, the pressure is on for Roman to have sex

He's the one who started the trend!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

Maybe, but it rings a little hollow from someone who was so far up his own rear end about his gimmick that they named it the Ministry of Darkness

Counterpoint, Ministry of Darkness ruled

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Undertaker ended a 30-year-career by walking slowly up the ramp of an empty building as piped in audio played applause and chants of gratitude over the speakers. He did the arm lift then walked away as the show went off the air.

loving incredible.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/orinanne/status/1330913739177160706

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Do it ironically posted:

Undertaker might not wrestle ever again but the dude is such a mark for himself there’s no way he won’t make multiple appearances till his physically can’t anymore

This isn't exclusive to him, though. WWE trot out all their old people well beyond their best years because they're bad at creating new fans. Always gotta try and get those nostalgia pops.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Astro7x posted:

I can't believe the ending to that PPV.... 35 minutes for a parade of olds that did nothing, and then a boring rear end Underatker promo to an empty arena with piped in chants.

Who thought this was a good idea?

You know who.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Drew McInfart

https://twitter.com/Fiend4FolIows/status/1331054656089427968?s=20

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Davros1 posted:

Please, please, please don't let Vince see this :pray:

Enjoy six months of Keith Lee sitting on and breaking things until Vince gets bored and he's never heard from again.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Invalid Validation posted:

Feuding over a ham would probably be better than whatever else they have planned.

A ham is worth more than a Universal/World Title reign at this point

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's puroresu not prowess smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Procrastinator posted:

the entire gif is like 2 seconds long wtf