Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Tortilla: kombu rehydrated in mangosteen kombucha

Protein: anchovies, bone marrow, and/or pickled herring.

Salsa: pico de gallo except with eggplant instead of tomato. And blackstrap molasses.

Fillings: cranberry jelly log, chunky peanut butter, and ambrosia salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

PB&J, Tuna Melt, Egg Salad

The egg salad should be made with picked eggs and Miracle Whip.

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

super macho dude posted:

That actually sounds good as gently caress

Yeah to be honest after I posted I was thinking that it’d actually be pretty good. Sister’s bf would definitely devour it because he has an insatiable love of all things pickled. My mom now buys liter jars of capers because he’ll eat them with a spoon out of a bowl like they’re cereal.

...actually what if you made the egg salad with century eggs?

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Seconding the Ezekiel bread. My mom would buy that and other similar brands of seed bread and it’s the worst. Imagine dry lovely wheat bread that is 70% birdseed by weight.

One time my sister was at my parents’ and really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. There was only seed bread and reduced fat cheese. She said it was super gross and never again.