Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tortilla: - Hot dog buns soaked in water (or maybe some other liquid?) so they can be smashed down and rolled into a tortilla like shape. Probably have to let the liquid dry out before making the burrito.
Protein: - We are going to stick to the hot dog theme and have hot dogs be the protein. And not good hot dogs, gotta be those cheap 99 cents / pack hot dogs.
Filling: - Coconut flakes
Filling 2: - Colored Sprinkles
Filling 3: - Guess you want some sort of beans. So lets go with some peanuts even though they are fake beans.
Salsa (thats spanish for sauce): - Chocolate sauce & ranch dressing salsa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Can we get some Grape Nuts in the burrito?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Put 2 sauces in the burrito. 1 that is a mix of caramel and ketchup and the other that is a mix of mustard and hershey syrup.

Bonus if you just put big old dabs of it in different spots in the burrito so you get different sauces in each bite.