Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Slippery Nipple posted:

lol i thought it was a c-spam mod who changes the tags, cause it's funny
this should have been your first clue it wasn't from cspam

Slippery Nipple posted:

cause it's funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

This is all extremely funny lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Lots of Joe lovers & voters itt. pretty pathetic

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lots of lols in this comedy website, today

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Mirthless posted:

The no-joe toxx thread had nothing to do with the outcome of the election and this is a shameless loving cash grab by an admin that promised not to do this poo poo anymore

Mirthless posted:

D&D mods have been doing this poo poo for four years and i'll believe it when I see it

There's been nothing but contempt for C-spam from the admin team and this is just one more gently caress you to all of us

Mirthless posted:

I sure did own myself with this thread :(

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

This is kinda like that time they gave creepy rapey avatars to a bunch of rape victims because they thought it was bad to elect a rapist, except now it's rape victims and everyone else too.

Mischievous Mink posted:

Very funny joke about supporting a rapist's presidency.

Wow how surprising that the transphobic scumbag admin who got kicked out of the trans thread in his own dying board would celebrate the election of a rapist and transphobic slaver VP by mocking the people who aren't that happy about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thoguh posted:

There was a thread in C-SPAM for toxxing that you wouldn't vote for Joe Biden and you got a "no Joe" gangtag and somebody changed it to say "Joe". I'm unclear why anyone thought it was funny or went through the effort because I'm unsure of why this means we are all owned since nobody who was toxxing to not vote for Joe was a Trump voter it was a bunch of third party and write in voters.

Yeah uh you'd think this might be obvious, but certain admins and mods who have decided that some women are just lying whores who pretend to be rape victims to make money think it's funny I guess.

He moved the thread to mod-only access afterwards so there's no point now.

Giving rape victims a rape-supporter avatar shows a pretty basic lack of human empathy on your part, I don't really know how else to describe it.

I can't, he used his position to remove the evidence from the site.

PerniciousKnid posted:

Changed a rape victim's anti-rape tag to pro-rape, it's just a few letters why are you mad? What's the big deal about rape anyway lol. Back in my day women had a sense of humor about abuse. Victims should smile more when they're being raped, they're real killjoys.

So uhh giving rape victims rape-supporter avatars was kind of a problem last time it happened, is it just cool now? Does really nobody see how that could even be a problem?

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Joe Biden raped Tara Reid

theres a ton of corroboration and evidence to support this claim

go gently caress yourself

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

sorry, I'm on mobile, I didn't realize they said Go Joe!

I thought they just said Joe! with nothing else

sorry, sorry

You're right, nobody converted an anti-rapist tag to be pro rape. It's actually just a meaningless string of characters with no implications whatsoever. What a hilarious joke! Very post modern.

They should've replaced the tags with goatse or something that would actually be funny.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
it wasn't any of the mods or admins, it was a deep state worm virus that is retroactively obliterating all evidence of anti-Joe images to justify the illuminati's appointment despite his historic loss to donalppg hsjn trinket. TRUNL!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lmao

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005

PerniciousKnid posted:

You're right, nobody converted an anti-rapist tag to be pro rape. It's actually just a meaningless string of characters with no implications whatsoever. What a hilarious joke! Very post modern.

They should've replaced the tags with goatse or something that would actually be funny.

please, there are children on this web sidte

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
it would probably be nice to get rid of the JOE tag after a bit but it's funny and a good alternative to election toxx bans

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

eonwe posted:

are there really nojoes equating their joke gangtag being adjusted to rape

theyre literal psychos

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Valasquez posted:

this should have been your first clue it wasn't from cspam

im making a qcs thread about you

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Nice tag 👀

Also this

Slippery Nipple posted:

lol i thought it was a c-spam mod who changes the tags, cause it's funny

The people getting mad ITT don't represent most C-spammers, who can take a politics joke, because we post in the forum for politics jokes

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ahahaha

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

PerniciousKnid posted:

was trying to figure out why u were mad, but then i noticed u had the gang tag —- sorry youre candidate lost i guess :shrug:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Servaetes posted:

This is an excellent change, thank you, c-spam sucks poo poo through a straw, God bless the USA America is number one

for the record, C-SPAM owns AND the gangtag change is hilarious.
most of the posts I saw in C-SPAM were about how funny this is.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

excuse me as a swing state voter i expect a golden Joe tag

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Eox posted:

It sounds like a joke, OP.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Straight White Shark posted:

it would probably be nice to get rid of the JOE tag after a bit but it's funny and a good alternative to election toxx bans

Classic SA, I love it. The forums are back, baby!

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
elections really are great for content

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Probe anyone who doesn't think the tag change is funny

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
lol

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Augus posted:

for the record, C-SPAM owns AND the gangtag change is hilarious.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Incessant Excess posted:

elections really are great for content

I was worried about the toxx thread ban but this delivered.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It would be if the dolt hadn't deleted my The Third Man quote to pin this on me.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
You missed a tag, mods. Finish the job!

EDIT: Also, the NoJoe swing state gangtags.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I didn’t vote for joe Biden I voted for Howie Hawkins hence why I don’t have the gang tag. Seems like if you don’t want the gang tag then don’t vote for joe Biden. Simple really.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Neat gang tag and avatar, OP :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
NOJOE?

NO, JOE!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

If ur genuinely upset about ur tag flipping just PM a mod or whatever jfc

Business Gorillas posted:

excuse me as a swing state voter i expect a golden Joe tag

This is the big scandal right here

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

isn't Classon that permabanned chairmaster guy? sounds like he hasn't fixed the things that got him perma'd in the first place

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

love to see libs coming out of the woodwork to dunk on posters that had the gall to *checks notes* not support a known rapist

the tag is whatever, but the amount of rape denial going on ITT is pretty sickening

but i just cant take a joke, right?

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

PerniciousKnid posted:

nvm i just got it, disregard. lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

A comedy forum is no place for jokes, I stand with the OP

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe