Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I love your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

like the bitcoin thread???

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Pick posted:

These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't dish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

That's cause both Joe and Trump are rapist war-criminals.

Don't gloat because your rear end in a top hat won instead of the other rear end in a top hat who is the same.

Naoto Shirogane
May 8, 2019

Pick posted:

These people were literally openly working on a diamond version of their tag to show off when he lost. They had a gold "swing state" version deliberately to show support for the opposition to the non-Trumper's. Don't dish what you can't take, cryptochuds.

lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lol

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Lucavi posted:

get hosed lol

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

That's cause both Joe and Trump are rapist war-criminals.

Don't gloat because your rear end in a top hat won instead of the other rear end in a top hat who is the same.

more great posts from the "funny" politics forum

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Mods please fix this! I used to be able to tell the people who weren't rape-crazed maniacs from everyone else but now it's like they're rapeaholics like everyone else! I'm so lost!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Im different. If i dont want the gang tag I just don't vote for Joe. Simple as.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Like this is the equivalent of being upset about being banned because you posted in the toxx threads of elections of yesteryear, except less lovely because you don't have to spend cash to get unbanned. In a day or two the mods will likely remove all the tags from people who want them removed.

Just chill yall, getting mocked for very publicly aligning yourself to a failed politcal position is a SA tradition.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Mirthless posted:

holy poo poo

holy poo poo

edit:

HOLY loving poo poo MOTHER OF GOD

Thank you for supporting Joe Biden

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i think c-spam is a hilarious forum and should be kept open for people to laugh at well that's my opinion goodbye everyone.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
not voting is a vote for the winner op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i don't get it

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

this owns lol

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
lot of cope today but nothing beats homegrown

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

it's funny

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Sid Vicious posted:

i don't get it

the people with No Joe tags were tricking everyone, they really all voted for Joe Biden to be president, and their tags were changed to show they love Joe. they tricked us all

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

How much av change money is the site gonna make today?

Please don't close this thread.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Peachfart posted:

I love your avatar

oh man, mods took it down :smith:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

there are people out there who are so happy they're celebrating in the streets with strangers while these people shake with rage in their computer chair because someone changed their picture on the message boards they're addicted to posting on

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Professor of Cats posted:

Please don't close this thread.

But I really want to goldmine

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the joe tag should not be removable.a toxx is a toxx.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

chamois posted:

there are people out there who are so happy they're celebrating in the streets with strangers while these people shake with rage in their computer chair because someone changed their picture on the message boards they're addicted to posting on

turn on your monitor

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

oh man, mods took it down :smith:
The only ones with less of a sense of humor than the nojoes.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Athanatos posted:

The meltdowns aren't over yet

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

chamois posted:

some people have their gaze set on what's really important in life

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Telsa Cola posted:

Like this is the equivalent of being upset about being banned because you posted in the toxx threads of elections of yesteryear, except less lovely because you don't have to spend cash to get unbanned. In a day or two the mods will likely remove all the tags from people who want them removed.

Just chill yall, getting mocked for very publicly aligning yourself to a failed politcal position is a SA tradition.

My political position of not voting for Joe succeeded. I didn't do it

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

please ban the people genuinely mad about this from cspam permanently so they go back to tgrs or their offsite

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Mirthless posted:

The no-joe toxx thread had nothing to do with the outcome of the election and this is a shameless loving cash grab by an admin that promised not to do this poo poo anymore

LOL YOU GOT JOE-WNED

Jewel Repetition posted:

My political position of not voting for Joe succeeded. I didn't do it

Yo did the green party get 5% of the vote, I heard they had a good shot at it LOLOLOL

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Athanatos posted:

let it run, at least give it half a day

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the joe tag should not be removable.a toxx is a toxx.

the no joe toxx was just a promise to not vote for joe or encourage others to, nothing to do with winning or losing

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goldmine

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Excelzior posted:

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

I am extremely mad at how poo poo everything and how every hope gets crushed and this is just one of the myriad ways to express that anger.

We're all going to die of crippling capitalist exploitation and climate apocalypse and the powers that be are doing everything to make sure it happens.

MonsieurChoc fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 7, 2020

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Straight White Shark posted:

if you're morally opposed to settling for incremental improvement in the face of abusive monsters I don't know why you stuck around for the Jeffrey transition in the first place

EDIT: maybe we should give Lowtax the forums back for 4 more years and then in 2024 we can see some REAL improvement

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

MonsieurChoc posted:

I am extremely at how poo poo everything and how every hope gets crushed and this is just one of the myriad ways to express that anger.

We're all going to die of crippling capitalist exploitation and climate apocalypse and the powers that be are doing everything to make sure it happens.

I, too, am extremely

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

I am extremely at how poo poo everything and how every hope gets crushed and this is just one of the myriad ways to express that anger.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

MonsieurChoc posted:

epic :five: