Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

The Magician’s Apprentice would like a word.

I could beat up a bunch of tiny brooms and I could fend off a bunch of pebbles. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

I could beat up a bunch of tiny brooms and I could fend off a bunch of pebbles. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclJO099qI0&t=23s

Never aerosolize a foe that can survive being divided into smaller peices.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i guess the doctor can't excite you guys the way he excited himself by turning into a female

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Lance Hunt wears glasses, Captain Amazing doesn't wear glasses.

Thank you for this quote. This movie is dear to me.

I stopped watching New Dr Who because they kept having his companions fall in love with him as major plot points but perhaps worse, every new ep seemingly tried to introduce some new fan-memeable phrase. It got old.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

doctor who went to poo poo halfway through matt smith's run.

New Who has been bad longer than its been good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Applewhite posted:

I just pretend the War Doctor never happened because it’s stupid.

Watching Doctor Who pretty much requires you to pretend stuff didn't happen. Like that Timeless Child bullshit. Goddamn, what garbage that is.