Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I just started this game this weekend. So far so good. Can someone explain the elemental sight thing to me please? i thought it was supposed to highlight enemies in a color or something, but every time I use it they show up white?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Pain of Mind posted:

It is mainly used for specific quests that will tell you that you need to use it. Outside of that, the main use is tracking down a Seelie if you cannot find it since the empty podium thing will point you in the correct direction with elemental sight. It is not very useful and there is really no reason to use it unless the game tells you to.

Makes sense. Thanks!

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

A well-geared Noelle (especially c6) with her burst active does a lot of consistent damage, in a real big aoe that can easily hit many enemies at once.
It has a 15s duration and 15s cooldown so it is possible to use her as a main dps and keep it active all the time, buuut Noelle is useless at generating energy so you need to make a specific "Noelle Battery" team that's designed to generate loads of energy for her.

Can someone give me an example of battery characters? Or is that just peeps carrying artifacts?

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Ok, thanks. I didn't realize the element of the particle producer being the same gave more energy. So far I don't have another geo person yet. :(

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Haha, yeah forgot about the traveler. I'll have to experiment with that. Thanks.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I'm nearly AR30. Is there something I should do/have before levelling the world to 3?

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

The game REALLY wants me to play Xingqui—I’m up to c5 now which is 3 more than I have for any other character. :(

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

As far as I can tell condensed resin doesn't count against your spent resin for stuff like daily/weekly battlepass. Is there a reason for that? Kinda lame, imo.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Framboise posted:

It counts toward your BP when you craft them. So say you have 160 resin and make 3 at the alchemy table, it counts as 120 toward your daily 150, etc. So if you hold them over to the next day and run domains with the resins you made the day before, it doesn't count for anything because it already was counted the day prior.

Ah, I didn't notice it was spent at craft. Thanks.

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Is there an easy way to get lots of crap artifacts for leveling? Like a particular enemy or something? Or is grinding domains/bosses the best way?

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Are you using buff foods too? I come from MonHun so food is a regular part of fighting bosses. War and empty stomachs and all that...

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

I know it’s set up to make money, but I really wish the game supported more experimentation. Leveling stuff for shits n giggles is far too expensive. Let me love you, Genshin Impact!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smallmouth
Oct 1, 2009

Is leveling a talent from 6 to 7 worth 120k mora?. I have the boss part for Ganyu.

Sexual Aluminum posted:

enhancement crystals should work on artifacts

Agreed.