Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Getting the white screen crashing thing, none of the solutions worked, for what purpose mihoyo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Vargs posted:

I suddenly started running into that issue recently for seemingly no reason, and then it fixed itself after about a week for seemingly no reason.

:iiam:

What really, really sucks is that I have Welkin Moon running, hopefully it sorts itself out quick enough to not cheat me out of a bunch of my funbux. :arghfist:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Not to sound like a tech jerk, but have you tried shutting down your computer, waiting 90 seconds, and then booting back up?

If that fails, I'd just do an uninstall and reinstall.

For welkin, log on with a smart phone/tablet if you have one.

Yeah, tried all the usual and even that weird solution of like changing the computer name and restarting and stuff, still nothin.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Some of my first pulls were Jean, Razor and Qiqi, I just wanted Venti :v:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

When does the standard banner change? I got Qiqi already and don't really want any of the others on it.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Tae posted:

I hope you didn't spend a single gem on the banner.

Nah, I've spent a whole $30 and that was after making sure I liked how the game played and all of that went to the Venti one, which paid out pretty well at least, I got Qiqi, Razor and another one or two. Then my second 10 pull on that starter banner got me Jean too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

lol sweet, the girl I liked the look of on the limited ended up being the first pull on the standard after you guys gave me the low down.