Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

What is this kid's DEAL?!

berenzen posted:

Wait, are people not using elemental sight to look for chests and breakable rockwalls? No wonder people are missing shittons of chests.

gandlethorpe posted:

Elemental sight is also good for checking if a Ruin Guard will activate or an NPC/object can be interacted with.

Definitely agree, Elemental Sight has made me dramatically more effective at finding useful resources. I use it for chests, breakable rocks, finding lamp grass or wolfhook berries, and even just diagnosing whether a sleeping hilichurl is likely to drop arrowheads or not.

As far as Childe is concerned, I am pretty happy just keeping him as a level 20 stat backpack for now. His damage-boosting Talent has made a surprising amount of difference for my Keqing DPS, and he also gives me that double-water boost to Barbara's healing. With the black sword healing on crits, it feels like I'm practically invincible against anything but a mob of ruin guards.

Of course, I haven't touched the new story yet... quite possible the boss there can mess me up without a shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Some pretty neat fanart of a hypothetical Klee-based Bomberman clone: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ra4y1p7pC

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

The new Zhongli character quest is neat for multiple reasons, but one of them is that it opens an area in Sal Terrae that has a bunch of violetgrass. Some people were posting earlier about farming it being a pain, hopefully this makes that easier!

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Game has been going pretty well so far. I've bought 2 battle passes, 3-4 Welkins, and I'd say $40 is still a bargain for the fun I've been having with Genshin so far. Starting to think about offering to help people out on the goon discord when I get some time off from work, co-op has been surprisingly fun.

Keqing is the main DPS on my current team. I have her running with Black Sword (Ref. lvl 2), gladiator set, level 80 with only one Talent upgrade left to go. Still working on thunder artifacts
Her main support is C6 Barbara (thanks to starglitter shop). The healing buff also reduces stamina costs for dodge and charge attacks, and applying wet to enemies about as fast as the lightning sword.
Besides that, I rotate between Xiangling (overload), Fischl (faster charging ult), Tartaglia (+sword damage), and Venti (battlefield control). Mona shows up occasionally, but I try to avoid triple water and I don't think I have a single super-hit that would synergize with her ult.

The one thing I don't really have is good shields. I've toyed with Zhongli, Diona, Noelle, and Xinyan, but I haven't checked the numbers to see who would be best to boost after I hit level 50 and bring Keqing's power level up. If I'm choosing between those 4, which is the best to bring in if I mainly just want Big Shields?

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

Zhongli has the most potential, imo. His scales off of HP, with the best % scaling per level, and his base HP is one of the highest in the game if not the highest.

Diona's also scales off of HP, but at a smaller rate and she has about 4.5k less HP than him. On the plus side, her shield is situationally effective in the highest level content in the game, Abyss Floor 12, which is filled with Cryo enemies.

The other two scale with DEF. I don't know if stacking DEF can match how big a shield you can get with HP, but it does mean that they can tank a lot of damage when shielded, provided that they're the ones in play. This is because their DEF will reduce how much damage the shield takes. If your aim is to make a big shield for your other members, though, this won't be as useful.

Thank you very much! I will make Zhongli my next priority, then. I'm looking forward to seeing how much he boosts Keqing's overall survivability

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Had a pretty amazing moment hunting Bounty targets. Ruin guard was specifically vulnerable to Electro and Plunging Attacks. So I rolled up with Keqing, had Venti create an updraft, and did plunging attacks with my taser sword. It gave me 62,000 damage, and I got 2 achievements at once. Those multipliers are certainly something!

Hackan Slash posted:

Any domain you don't have the right carry for the answer is "be Venti in coop"

Wouldn't Venti be a bit of a problem in coop because his vortex lifts enemies out of reach for allies? Maybe I'm playing him wrong.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

There are vendors in Monstadt and Liyue that sell artifacts. The one in Monstadt is near Diluc's bar, and the one in Liyue is in the market stalls just across the northern bridge coming in. Hmm, according to the wiki there's actually 3.
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Shiliu
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Xigu_Antiques
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Zhang_Shun

Is 2000 Mora a reasonable price for extra fodder to use leveling your main artifacts (which will of course cost even more money)?

I'm assuming that this presumes you are getting 10 or so artifacts a day for free from the easy farming spots already.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I just rolled Qiqi while I was filling out my battle pass missions with standard wishes. That's pretty cool, I only have 1 healer seriously developed so far and no high level Ice user. But I'm not sure how I should build her... the sample build says to go all in on the healer set, but I hear that her heals are big enough already.

Right now, my mainstay is Keqing+Barbara. Barbara's healing aura also puts water on the enemy for electroshock, and it lowers the stamina cost of charge attacks. I rotate out the other slots depending on situational need.

It seems like Qiqi has a similar heal aura skill, but it pulses ice damage periodically instead of just applying wet status. Perhaps the ice set would be good for her? If I use her with Keqing, I'd probably need to focus on physical damage due to superconduct not boosting elemental.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Pain of Mind posted:

The worst part of Oceanid is how much time it wastes floating around killing platforms when that does not even seem to affect the fight at all. It feels like a mechanic they left in from something else because they already programmed it. "Oh no, that platform way over there is gone, I guess I need to beat up crabs on this platform now, vs the identical one that sunk". It is the most difficult miniboss, but that is more an indictment of the other bosses that are easier than a random hilichurl camp. You pretty much need to try to take damage from the electro or air cube once you learn their pattern.

I recommend making the dead time work in your favor. Bring a Barbara or a Qiqi, and suddenly all the dancing around with platforms is enough to heal your team back up from the damage they took. And it's more time for your shields to come off cooldown, too. If the fight went faster, would be more challenging.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Since Qiqi C1 came up, I am pretty curious about how well that works in practice. I got the constellation attempting to pull Ganyu, but I mainly use her as an ice aura dispenser for Keqing, so I haven't had much chance to study energy costs and cooldowns in depth. 2 energy does not sound like a lot, especially when it requires that 2 conditions be in effect simultaneously. Is there a decent way to get her enough energy to keep casting the ult as soon as it comes off cooldown?

Right now, I'm more oriented for damage. Festering Desire, Gladiator and ice sets. I've heard that you can get pretty good numbers on your ult shockwave with Noblesse Oblige, and the 4 piece set helps her cover Barbara's damage buff niche (Dragonslayer book), but I'm not sure how well it compares.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Pope Urbane II posted:

Barbara's C6 also resurrects downed teammates.

I think Barbara's contingent rez only works on the same player. Still useful in 2 player coop, but not in 4 player coop.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Qiqi is neat. Good healer, can make finding violetgrass much easier, and can do some pretty respectable burst damage. I have her C1, and it's pretty nice! She's taken C6 Barbara's spot as main team healer (only partially because I maxed out Barbara's friend XP).

Mona has also been decent for damage, and surprisingly helpful in world traversal.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I was checking out the patch notes, and apparently they "optimized" Mona's water dash. Apparently it goes faster if you are dodging a hit? I haven't done a side by side comparison, but does this make it easier to handle swarms of enemies now?

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Ugh any blue creatures that don’t friggin aggro?

I can get a shot of a blue slime but they eventually make it to me and I have to run away.

Lots of hilichurls count as blue, and the camping ones are easy to photograph. I did most of my photos in Dragonspine.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Zhongli's role in my party remains generating Big Shields, but I would like to whale on enemies with his spear sometimes. Is the damage boost from 4 piece Retracing Bolide worthwhile? When I skimmed some build advice, most of what I saw recommended combining two damage sets.

Also, I think I'm about ready to transition Keqing out of Gladiator and into something that actually benefits her charged attack spam. Thundersoother seems nice because it keeps my ability to switch between physical and lightning depending on enemy resistances, but is there a different combo that can offer significantly higher damage? Thanks!

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Osmosisch posted:

She's also extremely fun and plenty strong enough. My kids are both saving up for her banner after seeing me play her.

The knockback on that charged attack is almost as nice as the raw damage. I love being able to shove enemies into water or other advantageous positions, or juggling them against a wall for some extra physics damage.

I've been playing an alt account with Diluc and Razor, but neither of them have the ability to so rapidly exploit the layout of a battlefield... though I haven't had a chance to play Jean yet. Her push might be just as nice.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

bandaid.friend posted:

I'm at 72 wishes and I'm guaranteed the next banner character. I don't find Xiao appealing. He just goes up and down? It seems boring and spammy? I don't want another Keqing, so I don't really know what to do. Thinking of just buying weapons for a while

Personally, I am holding out for Baal. If she's a gatcha character later, she might come at the same time as a REALLY nice Keqing sword.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Let’s say I also have a Staff of Homa Zhongli, and a half built Albedo for support. What should my main artifact stat priorities be? I like the idea of getting crit rate as a main stat to go with the staff’s crit damage, but attack and hp will also boost my output significantly.

Will the geo synergy bonus stack with the Bolide shield damage bonus? And I guess will the hp based damage bonus on the weapon stack with Zhongli’s inherent hp to damage? Double dipping buffs like this seems like it could have incredible potential, but Genshin has prevented other kinds of buff stacking in the past.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I won't deny that on occasion I've also considered how much time I'd free up if I uninstalled Genshin Impact. This is my 4th gacha, and unlike the others I can't just play it on my phone on the train. I'm trading time I could have spent on Monstrum Nox, the new Yakuza, or 13 Sentinels. All of those are installed and basically untouched.

Still, it remains entertaining, and I have a few friends I play coop with sometimes. I share a PS4 with someone else, and sometimes we clear dailies on each other's accounts. Certainly less of a grind that way. When I ditch Genshin, I'll probably justify it by the fact that I've pulled ahead on World Level. If I take a break for a month or two, that lets the other people catch up so Coop is easier :)

Ardlen posted:

So I just got enough Peace Talismans to buy one of the Lantern Rite characters. I only have the F2P characters, + Noelle and Sucrose from the Newbie banner. Which one should I get?

Have: Traveler / Amber / Lisa / Kaeya / Barbara / Noelle / Sucrose

Also have some extra wishes, should I just spend them on a character banner or is there someone I should be saving them for?

Ninguang is great, she senses ore on the map. Very nice utility power. As far as wishes, I recommend holding them until Venti banner.
EDIT: Overall, you will get the most investment value out of Xingqiu. He has a version of Sucrose's crafting discount that applies to skill books

avoraciopoctules fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 25, 2021

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

No Wave posted:

Interesting to read through this for the first time in a few months. I remember when people kept talking about how good black sword and solar pearl were and that they were way better than the other BP weapons but Serpent Spine is the clear winner based off of these recommendations.

I mainly recommend Black Sword because of the vampiric healing. With that and a decent shield generator, you can just mash attack and wear through anything but a puzzle monster. I played for a while with Noelle and Barbara as supports for a sword DPS, and we didn't have to worry about dodging much.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Tartaglia is a unit I pulled because of the damage bonus passive, but I've found that he synergizes really well with Qiqi and Keqing in combat as well. When the stamina is drained on Keqing, switch to water daggers. When you want a good stun, pop Qiqi's ice aura and just flurry-freeze everyone.

BTW, just got all 3 of my Talents on Keqing to 10. She seems to be keeping up with escalating challenges fairly well, though part of that might be the bonus damage from Zhongli's shield. I guess I have fewer excuses to stay away from artifact grind now.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

MajorBonnet posted:

I feel like we've known our sibling way longer than any of these other anime weirdos. We could've definitely just talked over what was happening there.

It wasn’t quite as bad as some Bravely Default scenes, they did explain a FEW things at least.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Clarste posted:

I have Ganyu and recently pulled a Mona from the standard banner and apparently they are OP together but I can't figure out how to make it work so she's on the bench. Also I hate her dash, like, a lot.

I think it's the taunt. Mona's taunt is different than Ganyu's because:
1. You can use it at range
2. They can't break it
3. It does continuous damage, making it really easy to freeze the distracted enemies

EDIT: Speaking of, is the ice set really better for Ganyu than the charged shot set? One of my friends is doing a LOT of damage with just Wanderer's Troupe artifacts.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

There's some pretty nice English covers of those as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bfFk-rqXf4

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

My Gimmick Name posted:

Will be getting some pretty substantial buffs on the next electro 5 star release, looking to historical precedent.

I am definitely hyped to see how ridiculous the Electro Archon gets. Previously, we had characters with immense damage power and utility. Venti has an elevator that stacks with other elevators, and Zhongli has a gamebreaking shield. Perhaps Baal could reduce the cooldowns on your super moves? That seems like a reasonable extension of Electro as the energy generation element.

... If this game is still around 3 years from now and the Water Archon shows up, I'll hope they get the power to turn rain on and off. That seems like about the right level of power creep, especially if it works indoors.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Harrow posted:

I'd be really interested to see a breakdown of how many gacha game players are drawn to characters they're attracted to (your "waifus" and "husbandos") versus players who pull for characters they think are cool. I realize most people aren't one or the other, of course, but I think I fall in that latter half, for the most part.

My biggest reason for pulling is whether the character will allow me to play even more lazily. Zhongli is extremely cool, but I didn't C2 him for looks and personality, I C2ed him to let me just button mash through bosses while I watch a youtube video on the other screen, and to be helpful in co-op even if I lag as a PS4 player. Jean and Albedo were both accidental pulls initially, and I'm not a huge fan of their character design or personality, but I would absolutely pull more of them because Albedo powers up Zhongli a lot and Jean can drown enemies near water much more easily.

Rosaria looks cool, but I skipped on rolling for her several times just because she didn't seem to add anything useful to my team. Maybe I can justify spending 30 Starglitter on her later, now that I'll get some of that back through teapot furniture set gifts.

Hmm... looking at the upcoming characters, Baal seems really cool. I had a ton of fun with Keqing as my main DPS, and a power-crept Archon Keqing would let me have the same taser sword fun on both sides of the abyss. Ice samurai and fireworks archer seem fine but unexciting, and they won't substantially change my available tools, so I will roll 20 wishes for the 4star ninja and reserve the rest for a C1-2 archon. If it turns out that she's weak, I will still roll for one copy. I like her character design better than Keqing's, and having a copy of every archon seems like a fun little prestige collection goal.

So, I guess I'm closer to the Cool motivation, but I will choose better combat kit over aesthetics most of the time. The two big gaps in my roster are powerful carries for Pyro and Cryo. Pyro will probably be solved by a Diluc showing up eventually, unless the standard wish expands character possibilities. But Ayaka/Ganyu would be really nice for doing stuff that Qiqi currently struggles with. It is possible that I could be motivated to roll for the two next big 5 stars, but they'd need to have Ganyu tier power at minimum.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Mechanically, I am hyped for the Raiden Shogun because stance changes make characters feel more fun and dynamic. She's like zappy Tartaglia. When you throw some kind of turret or echo damage on there, it gets even better. If I REALLY luck out, the interpretation of the wording that gives every player in co-op their own cooldown for her echo slashes will be correct, and she'll be like twice as powerful even if your team is a bunch of internet randos. I usually do 2 player coop, and having C2 Zhongli and C2 Baal sounds like it could be a phenomenally fun time.

Right now, my second character is Albedo. He's there for flower resonance damage via an extra geo construct, and his echo damage can trigger off the steles as well. Combine with geo resonance, and you have a formidable duo that melt enemies with minimal effort and recharge their bursts faster than you can spend them. But... Albedo's burst looks pretty lame. The giant flower does not spark joy. Baal promises much cooler looking echo damage, and if she's a super battery then she'll hopefully also keep Zhongli's meteors coming. I really hope her numbers are good enough to provide comparable or better DPS, because the aesthetics of this combo look extremely appealing.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

No Wave posted:

I've seen people confirm that Raiden E will hit shields. She'll certainly do less damage than Albedo though outside of burst given how many stats will be going into ER (this is appropriate as Albedo functionally does not have a Q). I predict something like 3k per crit for a fully leveled/geared Raiden with 120% CD talent level 9.

That's really nice. Albedo gets a lot less cool when I'm trying to pop a super monkey ball and get at the squishy mage inside. Herding other mobs nearby in the hopes of catching the mage in their flower burst can be a little tedious. I hope Baal will be decent at chewing through Herald shields, they are the one enemy that is hard to quickly defeat with my current double Geo duo.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I rarely fight Largest Zard without Zhongli on my team, but I think it might be possible to slowly beat him using an archer char. Maybe I'll give it a try on my next day off. At least I wouldn't have to worry about that crazy hitbox pushing me out of spear range.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Why is albedo a good buddy with Ganyu and zhongli?

I main an Albedo/Zhongli duo, might be able to answer that. Flower resonates with pillars, provides an extra source of pulses. The pulses can activate the flower explosion. Together, they generate a ton of energy, so I can use my super moves as fast as they come off cooldown. Finally, geo resonance means the Zhongli shield gives you even more damage.

As for Ganyu, she just has excellent ranged damage. But I figure the shields will let you attack point blank, no dodging needed.
EDIT: I play on a Zhongli/Noelle/Diluc/Ganyu friend's account sometimes. There the principle is the same, just point blank shots with your boom arrows. Shield means you can take your time aiming for weak spots and disregard gimmicky damage fields from the stage. Geo resonance for extra damage buffs on your arrows while shielded.

avoraciopoctules fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Aug 31, 2021

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Sweet, no shield Azhdaha was doable. He was in Ice/Water mode, so my team was Jean/Venti/Qiqi/Keqing. Keqing did most of the damage, healing self with Black Sword and patching up the big hits with my two dedicated healers. Venti's VV set let me really up the effectiveness of Taser Sword. With a little dodging, I was able to outpace Large Zard's damage reasonably well, but I started taking breaks for some Discord text D&D and played a little sloppily in the last third. Thankfully, Venti's tornado was pretty good at gradually winnowing down the boss's health even after Keqing died for the second time. No buff items, functional but not amazing artifacts.

If I did it over again, would consider C6 Barbara instead of Jean, that auto rez and electrocharge sword is a pretty nice combo.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Raiden is pretty neat! I love the glowing eye and slash-through-reality motifs, and her echo attacks look especially cool when they are hitting alongside Albedo's gold flower bursts. I was going to aim for constellations after I got her weapon, but sadly I maxed out both Xiangling and Sucrose by the time I got there. Perhaps if there's another Raiden banner later with different 4 stars, I'll roll on that.

Mechanically, if I am going Zhongli-Albedo-Raiden, is there an especially good character to fill in the last slot? I just picked up a Diluc off the standard banner, but my Jean, Qiqi, Tartaglia and Venti are all much more developed.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Can confirm that Zhongli and Albedo is a really fun duo. The only issue is bosses with weird hitboxes constantly dispelling your constructs, but all the rest of the time it's fun and easy. Trapping an ogre or samurai in a stagger loop after you Construct Additional Pylons around it never gets old.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

On the subject of greatsword characters, I picked up a copy of The Unforged on my way to the sweet lightning naginata. Any characters it works particularly well for? Right now I have Diluc using it, because I enjoy giving him the stupidest-looking weapons available, but a shield boosting greatsword might have good synergy with Noelle or Xinyan. Noelle is my biggest greatsword char right now, but she already has Whiteblind.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

kater posted:

They’ve actually made tons and tons of changes based on feedback. Just this patch they made electro mineral nodes bigger. There’s countless adjustments like that.

Oh, neat! I thought the purple rocks seemed a little bigger. Hadn't realized that it was an actual patch change till you mentioned it.

On an unrelated note, the anniversary seems to be coming around the same time as some pretty decent editorials and essays. Saw one on Kotaku earlier today, and Bullet Points Monthly is doing a month about Games as Service if you appreciate a more caustic perspective on these kinds of games.

https://kotaku.com/one-year-with-genshin-impact-1847760685
"Genshin is a game about longing for old friends and places that no longer exist. Nowhere is this more clear than in the soundtrack, where nostalgic melodies such as “The City Favored By Wind” and “Moon in One’s Cup” were the constant backdrop of my journey. Teyvat’s immortal gods and their divine servants yearn for things that may never exist again. As I listened to stories of past friends and bygone civilizations, I felt that Genshin was enunciating an anxiety that I’d struggled to process during the pandemic."

https://bulletpointsmonthly.com/2021/09/13/nier-reincarnation-gacha-oblivion
"Will it feature an offline mode that allows players to view the stories they’ve collected and gathered over its lifespan? Or will it simply come to a sudden halt, with these narratives and characters lost to time and preserved only through fan curated webpages. That’s the gamble with gacha games, and to an extent, all “games as service” titles. One day these games will simply stop functioning, with their servers shut down to make way for another attempt to capitalize on brand recognition, attractive character design, or nostalgia"

https://bulletpointsmonthly.com/2021/09/22/destiny-anxiety
"Live service games offer a balm for this existential dread. They offer us the promise of everlasting life within their infinite playgrounds. They offer safety and comfort, they distract us away from the ever-present hissing of sand against the side of the hourglass. The gamble which live service developers make is that we will gladly sacrifice the potent and the compelling aspects of finite art in order to be spared the reminder of the limitations of our finite lives."

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

akulanization posted:

They should revert the zhongli changes.

As a Zhongli main, the entertainment would be well worth the nerfs :laugh:

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Zwiebel posted:

Well. The spear lady might not be a new character.
I've done the quest earlier (EU) and:
She pops up in the section where it shows all the adepti, from back in the day, as opposed to the other scrolls where it shows the current Liyue characters. She's carrying the cleansing bell on her hip, so it might just be young Madame Ping.

Wow, that's pretty neat! If Ping ends up being playable, they might have a really fun moveset. Genshin'd probably have to give them a flashier looking battle form, but I would honestly be pretty hyped to just beat up hilichurls with a cool old peasant lady that doesn't stand out from random npcs in town.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_tiY9YXYcw

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

King of Bleh posted:

I'm going to take the controversial stance that I enjoy reading this thread 100x more when it's reposting cute fan content, versus reposting / responding to reddit drama.

There is a lot of fantastic fan content out there, too. A friend of mine does Genshin fanfic, and apparently the community on AO3 is really nice right now.

As for art... just 5 min on twitter is usually enough for gold.

https://twitter.com/CzasjbArts/status/1443751379026079745

https://twitter.com/bobachalatte/status/1443234360891641862

https://twitter.com/cwilocky/status/1443896435225681920

https://twitter.com/RhymeWithRay/status/1443216341893144584

https://twitter.com/milkytrickster/status/1443666950853365768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

dogsicle posted:

reposting my fav 2.1 art

Nice. Was actually trying to find it earlier, haha. Definitely looking forward to seeing what they do with Yae Miko when the next island comes out.