Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
Anyone else having pyro slimes despawn in the talent dungeon?
I had to run twice as many domains today because that kept locking me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Tae posted:

Early Tier lists are bad, but most people playing genshin are new to gacha and dont' know this universal rule.

FTFY

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
If there's one thing that would get me to drop this game it would be a "if you want to get the plot you need to play this other game and read a manga as well" kind of thing.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

RareAcumen posted:

Okay, I'm on a PS4 just for reference.

Can someone explain how to do Domains Co-Op? A lot of the times what'll happen is I'll go to look for a team for one, get taken to another world and then a few seconds after I load in everyone else dissapears. I usually just wait for another domain challenge join message to pop up because I don't know what else I can do.

The problem is the version not you. Hope they fix the plethora of issues ps4 has or buy a ps5.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
So I finally decided to start using childe. If I don't want to buy BP and my only 4* bows without an owner are favonius and the craftables is it worth it to roll one of the weapon gatchas?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
I've been thinking of getting back into the game after stopping around April, are there any gameplay or balance changes I should know about?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
Anyone have a traveling salesman I can visit for the teapot quest?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
Anyone active I can visit to purchase from the traveling merchant?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Redmark posted:

Is there any consequence to which region you spawn the daily missions in? Any reason not to keep it in Mondstadt?

Some world missions are gated behind commissions.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Traveller posted:

The traveling merchant only opens on weekends for visiting players.

I thought it was friday to sunday? It's what the tooltip says.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
Ok, so this time the traveling merchant is available right?
Anyone playing right now that I can visit?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Space Opera posted:

UID 604493876
My teapot is set to auto join, if anyone still needs a teapot friend.

Thanks! Sent as UID: 603222744 Protag

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015
https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...en#/GB3QY11K6N.

Somehow the game thinks I didn't kill the giant boar in dragonspine, also it's kinda funny that I'm top 10% hilichurl and slime kills despite taking a half year break.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

AParadox posted:

This also works with Zhongli pillar. Geo traveler construct should too, but I've never tried.

I vaguely remember a video where the construct breaks and does a bunch of damage instead.

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Acerbatus posted:

I haven't played honkai in a while but I think it has a skip.

The inazuma intro took forever when I just wanted to start looking for new stuff.

I don't really care what the motive is, I don't see the appeal in playing at the point it's daily chores.

If you dislike doing them to the point having the option to skip it is an improvement, and the game isn't hard enough that you need to optimize to be able to clear the content you do like... what's the point?

I have a multiple 5 stars sitting unleveled because I can't get myself to spend a month leveling characters to maybe compete with my current team, a skip for grinding or artifact rewards for events would go a long way in motivating me to actually roll.

Also do you use condensed resin?

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

Endorph posted:

how old do you think zhongli is

Way older than that.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I can ignore your war crimes or I can ignore that you have the worst element, or I can ignore an awkward cooldown-based stance playstyle. I will not ignore all three.

He's not Geo tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabiopenz
Jun 22, 2015

AG3 posted:

But the thing is, the mix of somewhat engaging combat and world exploration is more or less the only thing this game has going for it that other F2P games don't. If you just want a skinner box that dispenses rewards for absolutely no effort, there are far better alternatives out there than Genshin Impact, and if you want world exploration without combat, there are probably a ton of single player alternatives (modded or vanilla) that does it better.

I just fail to see what a Genshin Impact version with a "skip this" button on everything brings to the table that couldn't be better served by any number of other games.

I have a huge number of bones to pick with the way artifact RNG works, but the only thing a "give artifact now" button would do is make it take it take 5 seconds to get my bad artifacts instead of 30 seconds, which I guess is a big % saving of time, but it would also make the acquisition of artifacts completely pointless because I wouldn't actually need them for anything.

The ability to play new characters on events and story quests without having to lower WL (which lowers drops) or spending months playing the exact same poo poo.