Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Think I'm going to give Childe, Mona, Bennett and Sucrose a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Heran Bago posted:

Excellent OP Xun.

It is an excellent OP. And the game is good.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Sirbloody posted:

At AR28 what should I be burning my resin on? Last few days I been doing exp books for the Childe banner but I figured I should be doing something more worthwhile now.

I would also like to know this. I've been getting talent ups and ascension mats but outside of that just exp books. Not sure when I want to move onto artifacts but assuming 35?

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

I still don't understand why some of my team are completely incapable of busting shields. I feel it has to be based of damage dealt somehow.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

Anyone who's played this type of games before know if we can expect to see something over the holidays? I'm hoping for some varied banners, but have no idea if this would be a usual thing.