Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

having played this game for a month now on and off, i just did klee's story quest. how do i get klee. give me klee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I pulled a pity Mona on my permanent banner but I'm at like ~76 wishes on the event one. Does the pity counter roll over to the next event banner or should I use up my wishes before the next one comes?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

YoshiOfYellow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9J0L6ohCE

Yeah she's pretty good. She's basically Fire Ningguang.

Seems to not have to worry about Ningguang's gems not hitting because of bad positioning :smithicide:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Got Yanfei and Diluc for my first 4 star/ 5star from the event banner :angel: and I don't know which one to level because I would love to have another good Pyro character

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Azdhava is a really badly designed fight. How do you deal with his crystallize shards spawning directly under his body where you can't reach them?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Do I want to keep wishing on the event banner when I'm about 20 pity rolls away from guaranteed Zhongli, OR do I want to bank my gems for the Eula banner where I can possibly get Beidou/Xingqiu constellation levels... :hydrogen:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Rosaria, Diona, and Mona seem like the MVPs for prop hunt. Diona is tiny and can fit into weird spots, Mona can run on water and become invisible in certain places, and Rosaria gets the move speed bonus at night

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Flair posted:

We have Xinyan, Xingqiu, and Beidou for the 4* characters o

:getin:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I finally got a polearm billet this cycle, after not having gotten anything since April 4th :pwn:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

And sometimes you get lucky and get perfect items after like 5 runs. But that never happens. Or does it?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Wanted Beidou, instead went from nothing -> C5 Xinyan, C1 -> C2 Xing, and nothing -> C1 Eula. No Beidou :smithicide:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

U-DO Burger posted:

man that is bizarrely stingy for weapons that don't exactly break the game

i mean i get it, it's to make you pony up for weapon banners, but yeah i agree. let me trade in 500 sigils or whatever

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Flair posted:

Really, it boosts my desire to play Mona. Her burst can make for insane damage even with a suboptimal DPS character like Amber.

Mona's attacks look cool as hell, too

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Since I don't have Zhongli, is there a consensus on who would be better for Eula shield support?

I have a C2 Diona at 60 and a C6 Xinyan that I haven't touched.

I'm thinking either Xinyan/Rosaria/Fischl or Diona/Bennet/Fischl

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Instant Grat posted:

I keep a locked copy of every 3 star i come across, and only start using duplicates for EXP once the locked one is R5

:hai: I think I have an R5 of every 3 Star except the white tassel

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Beidou's shield is really good against fights that have exactly two enemies. I can farm Pale Flame/Millelith in under a minute now

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

re: zhongli: he's cool because he can summon a meteor, his name is fun to say, he's stoic and the parts of the main quest with him are fun

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

What quest was it where you go beat up the Fatui agent in the world and it turns out he was just picking berries or something? That cracked me up

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

i love puzzle adventure islands

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

No Wave posted:

Jesus christ electro is so loving bad. Does gently caress all to the dumbass hydro lector. Please just change the existing electro units to other elements, it is a failed element the design team lost interest in get rid of it.

Yeah for real what the hell is this. I do fine against Hydro Fatui and Hydro Mages but these things are loving stupid

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Boris Galerkin posted:

You can’t just type in your account info on a PS4/5 and login to your existing account?

Yeah it's tied to your PSN account so if you buy the bpass or anything, it uses your saved info for that (just needs a quick confirmation)

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Electro spear... please, I need this

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmYT7qgAC1k

what the hell. what the gently caress. what the hell

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Manatee Cannon posted:

just realized that there's not a single male catalyst user in the game

where's my tall dude that can use lost prayer for super speed

male cryo catalyst ... please ...

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

After getting Klee with my guaranteed pull back during her banner, I started rolling again and I got Keqing on my 11th pull so I'm gonna save for guaranteed Raiden :hellyeah:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Fatui, more like P'tooey

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I will use my current primos + the battle pass primos + the current and next abyss primos + all of the primos from events + all of the primos i have yet to unlock from exploring inazuma + my remaining 3 weeks of welkin to get baal and her unique weap. This is going to happen.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Beidou + Fischl + Xingqiu + Sucrose can give you some hilarious numbers against exactly two opponents, it's great

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I finally got my second pity five star on the standard banner (that was a lot of acquainted fate accumulation), and I got a Skyward Harp. The only bow character I have invested in is a C2 Fischl being used as a battery for Beidou, who has a maxed out R1 Stringless; otherwise I have C3 Diona and C1 Amber. Is this going to be better than Stringless?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Soon, my dream team of ning/beidou/baal/eula will be complete

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Is Aloy coming out with the patch tonight or tomorrow?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

My very first pull this morning off of the refreshed glitter store wishes was a Raiden Shogun and the one after that pushed my Sucrose up to c5. I take back everything bad I said about this banner.

:same:

it was storming pretty bad here this morning and look what happened

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

YoshiOfYellow posted:

For anyone that's gotta farm the new electro oceanid fight, it's infinitely easier to do with a good ranged carry. I've had good success with Yanfei. Boss is permanently in Electro status so you get infinite Overloads.

Yeah I finished farming mine for now until I want to push Raiden from 80 to 90, but gently caress that fight as melee. I was tempted to level Aloy but once I learned that thing's attack patterns, Eula crushed it.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

personally, i like casting the delayed explosion electro eye sword slice that Shogun Raiden has

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

What's the in-game justification for not having any Dendro characters and only having a few enemies? Since apparently we're going to Sumeru next?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

I started hunting for Yoimiya's sands (last set piece I am missing) like a week ago, spending all daily resin possible (after weekly bosses and such) there. So far I have single sands that I dropped today and they have HP% as main stat... There's like .5 (set) * .2 (sands) * .24 (atk%) chance to drop what I want, whopping 2.4 %. Maybe within a week I'll get it and it won't be all flat DEF/HP/EM.

I've gotten two perfect Emblem of Severed Fate Pieces after like 50 runs - Flower: Atk%/Crit Dmg/Crit Rate/Energy Rech. and Feather: Atk%/Energy Rech./Crit Rate/Crit Dmg, but Every Single One of my five star sands has been HP or Def for the main stat. Every single one. :smithicide:

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

i am mid on Kokomi but i am ready for Yae. after that, who knows...

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

dogsicle posted:

battle Zhongli

QUAKE
CRUMBLE

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I have never liked fishing in RPGs. There, I said it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Also, don't sleep on Xiangling. I know she gets crazy with her C4 but Pyronado is a really good burst with decent investment