Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The Endorea event is really good for wits and easy friendship points. I like it a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Very sad that my Fischl is still C3 after all this time, but I can't really justify rolling more on the current banner since I've C6 Barbara and rolled her twice already. :negative:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Personally, I liked the patch where you could kill yourself on your own fire in three seconds without the need of an elemental reaction.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

He is also very handsome, which is a big plus.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dandelion seeds will be important if you want Eula. You must agree to proceed.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Zhong Klee. Easy.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Only through the fusion of rivers and rain can we make Oceanids possible.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I craft 3 (40) resins, then run three domains, come back eight hours later and do one or two more (40) domains. The latter usually alternates each day.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

xedo posted:

Patch 1.4 upped the limit on condensed resin to 5, so now you can craft 4 at a time.

That just means I can be even lazier.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Could be like Beidou and just never get any side quest or on screen time at all.

I took Beidou to 90 and 9 on all talents. :colbert:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Yikes, that sucks. I only managed to catch them in time because someone posted them in here before the forum went down for maintainable so I knew I should go looking elsewhere.

I think Geo characters are going to be a problem for me in this game. Back when Zhongli's first banner was available I got Ningguang 3 or 4 times in a row. And now here I am finally hitting the 10 wish pity on the basic banner after collecting wishes from leveling characters and the battle pass and it's Noelle. After I got her twice trying to get Venti.

You could say that you're in your element.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've gotten one.. but never two. That's wild.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Xun posted:

I have terminal hoarding brain so I can't bear to part with any 4*s with nice mainstats help

Only 5☆ are worthwhile once you have your characters equipped. Tell this to yourself and save yourself pain later down the road.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I really need to get back to grinding talent books, but I am doing cryoflower for a few more days.. then I suppose I should be getting my affairs in order to grind more earthcube.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Everything is really easy with Ganyu.

FTFY.

It's mostly the resin consumption preventing me from grinding talent books for the time being. Really need to take a few characters to 9. Probably not a biiiiiig deal, but I want to get Noelle to 90 before 1.5 hits. She is a monster at C6 and a full Bolide set. Lots of fun to play.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Sounds good, but also hoping it'll be okay.. well, either way I'll probably end up doing that.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Xingqiu has now hit 10 friendship as well. First Bennet and now him. This throws a wrench into all of my team setups for the future now.

Mine hit 10 today as well. Currently working on Bennett, but I don't have Jean or Qiqi.

Still, Ganyu is strong enough to power through everything daily related.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

dogsicle posted:

tbh i wouldn't consider Jean/Venti particularly generic supports, but they're all i have left not at 10. with DPS it isn't as much of an issue but i will eventually run into needing to use electro characters or raise/gear neglected geos like Ning/Noelle.

not until after i've gone insane trying to make Amber work though

Your life is not complete until you have an Amber namecard.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

That's pretty much what I do. Ganyu + 3, switch Ganyu out for Klee if there's a Big Ice Cold Crisis or something along those lines.

Still, a fast party swap would do wonders for the game.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It's going to be funny when Inazuma's archon turns out to be Raiden Mei.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

XQ is an incredible support. Pairs with pretty much anyone.

I was very fond of using him as a dual-role healer and point blank Ganyu perma-freeze for large single targets.

:carol:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I kind regret not rolling for Hu Tao during her banner.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I do hope we get some friendlychurls someday. FFXI goblins were cute too but you killed a lot of those. But it was okay because there were also good goblins.

You can only meet them on Ella Musk's quest.

Dehumanize yourself and face to yo dala.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Detheros posted:

And then I kill them anyway to fail Ella's commission because it's the 5th loving time I've done it this week.

https://i.imgur.com/Kl57qxY.mp4

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Dragonspine was a really good time. So much to do for about a week.

You can probably collect teeth and starsilver for the future, there's that spear quest from the camp.. and I think that's it aside from the hidden ones. There's the claymore quest as well, if you didn't do that one.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Levantine posted:

Hm, I didn't see a Claymore quest. I'm finishing up gathering star silver for the spear now.

The claymore quest is somewhat hidden, but it gives you a claymore at the end instead of making you craft it like the spear quest.

You'll need to find all of the tablets in Dragonspine to start it. If you don't mind spoilers, it's likely also the first hit on a search.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Someone put a hex on you.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

I was so excited to get geo travel diary for the second time.

But the achievement needs 4 times. I've been playing since launch. The commissions rng is really bad.

I'm in the same position for this. I'll never get that bloody namecard.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

There's a few videos floating out there with people who have dedicated F2P accounts building out very strong Ambers and the like.

Still, making a career out of a gacha game tends to be a bad idea in general..

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Well you can't see it, how are you going to find it?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

My mora is in trouble again. Not even the BP will save me.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Gyoru posted:

Benny's kit is strong enough for him to be considered the game's only 6*

He just puts in so much work for 1 party slot

It really makes sense if you think of Bennett as the protagonist.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The ascension rewards were pretty nice. I ended up getting a Skyward Atlas out of it.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Xingqiu is probably the best support character out there. As for Zhongli, he's there to ignore game mechanics and help you conquer the Spiral Abyss.

Also he can mine ore by flexing.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Eye of Perception is.. okay, I guess.

Memory of Dust is definitely the good one of that set.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I'll spend a few rolls to see if I can get Big Klee. Weapon banner is a pass for me this time around.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Kazuha is pretty cool. I like the motif.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah.

Unless you really, really want Eula.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Seven types.. seems like making a good home will take a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Hmm, Diluc on my guarantee. This is bad.