Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Has anyone got a guitar to play classical gas with??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

An A.M. radio crackles to life.

Out pours the dulcet tones of Springsteen bemoaning yet another wound upon the heartland.
Another factory has packed up and shipped overseas.
Hows jack gonna take diane out dancing when he can't find work?
Closing down the dick sucking factory was Like Paper And Fire to his dream of little pink houses in a small town.

Born in the USA indeed.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

google THIS

Ok, I've got them all sorted. Pearls are here, reds are in this pile, Vidalia are...oh. Oh. See, I was wondering what this had to do with sucking dicks.

pecan

google THIS posted:

Protesting the treatment of dick sucking workers by standing up during the national anthem

RickRogers

We'll fight! We'll bite! Dick suckers unite!

google THIS

(noticing someone eyeing the stick on their picket sign) Nooooo, nooo, hey, Dave. Hey, focus. We're not doing that right--hold the sign up. Hold the sign up over your head, Dave. That's it--don't do it, Dave. Doooooon't do it. Dave? Dave, we've talked about this...drat it, Dave.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Stoner Sloth posted:

"We don't come down to your office and slap the paperwork out of your hands, don't tell us how to do our jobs!"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hey call me a cock sucker all you want but i ain't going on strike

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

wow we got a real big dick in the line here boys

Stoner Sloth

i'd be careful if i were you pal, i heard the last guy that went against the union got a warning in the form of a broken jaw and busted knees... when he didn't take the hint he ended up sucking with the fishes.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

awfully nice dick sucking lips you got there, be a shame if something were to happen to them

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Trying

he wore the old concrete booty shorts

more falafel please

forums poster

no self respecting dick sucker likes seeing a scab in their face

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

RickRogers

What about those new imported fake dicks, what does the union say about sucking them?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

RickRogers posted:

What about those new imported fake dicks, what does the union say about sucking them?

our nation is a melting pud and we should respect all dicks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

we respect every dick, no matter the origin

RickRogers

I was more refering to the fact that we are importing non industry standard dicks, with a highly dubious chain of production.

I am seriously concerned we will be made to suck cheap vibrating dicks, born of child labour.

:(

RickRogers

Importing and sucking of chlorinated dicks also worries me

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sk posted:

Hello fellow laborers! Yes, I'm also a Junior Suction Engineer here at Dicksuck Industries, angry about working conditions in the factory that I consider subpar! And I'm definitely not that scoundrel Samuel L Dicksuck, visionary and owner of the Dicksuck empire, trying to learn union secrets!

there's an anecdote about samuel l dicksuck -- back in the 1970s he was showing the union prez around the new wing of the factory, lined with robots.

dicksuck: "gee, bill, how are you gonna get these robots to pay their union dues?"

prez: "gee, sam, how are you gonna get them to pay to have their dicks sucked?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

there's an anecdote about samuel l dicksuck -- back in the 1970s he was showing the union prez around the new wing of the factory, lined with robots.

dicksuck: "gee, bill, how are you gonna get these robots to pay their union dues?"

prez: "gee, sam, how are you gonna get them to pay to have their dicks sucked?"

sucking union dick is the best collective action you can find :allears:

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Nov 19, 2020

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Samuel Dicksuck is everything that is wrong with the economic system of the United States. His dark secret? Never sucked a dick in his life. He's an anilingus man. Made his fortune off the lips and saliva of others.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 19, 2020

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
While robots increased profits for a time, in the end the factory could not compete with cheaper foreign labour. These days the floor stands unused; half-sucked dicks swaying in the wind coming through the windows. Remnants of the moment it all went under.

Yet new life has been found as the once industrial neighbourhood has gentrified. Young artists, activists, engineers, lawyers, dentists, and doctors take their families to Ye Olden Blow Job tours which both entertain and educate. At the end of the tour craft beer is served to partaking adults and miniature collectibles to the minors and designated drivers.

Robert Dicksuck-Cocksmith III is proud of keeping *part* of his legacy alive. But he looks up at the portrait of Samuel and and wonders if his ancestor would truly be proud when not a single dick was sucked that year.

biosterous

union busters vs union of nut-busters

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

WHATS DISGUSTING

SCAB NUT BUSTING

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

HELL NO WE WONT BLOW

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

YOU WANT CRABS? HIRE A SCAB!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

HELL NO WE WONT BLOW

google THIS

Kind of questioning the resolve of the guy who keeps snacking on bananas while picketing

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Kind of questioning the resolve of the guy who keeps snacking on bananas while picketing

sure you can question his resolve but you got to hand it to him, that guy can sure eat the hell out of a banana

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Management had hosed us for the last time and that is completely unacceptable!
Workers, seize the means of reproduction! The only way we can win is to place their balls in a vise!

Why do we have a vise anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

what's disgusting?

union busting.

what's not disgusting?

union busting