Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

this is way better than that bullshit chickadee website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Think I saw a nuthatch outside today! :peanut: :blessed:

I'm terrible at puzzles :( but this one is making me have some serious thirst (dot png) so I'm gonna have 5 ounces of water, and every 5th sip will spell out: ZTUTXJYRMSMYFDM ... which does not seem to abate my thirst one bit! but that's what i've got so far

ty manifisto

alnilam

Terry my bud which is your favorite kind of nuthatch? Your wonderful web site is surprisingly mum on the subject.

I got #2! The online tool hint was helpful as was the reference to roman rulers, which was not a thing i had heard of before. Ty for the hints all.

e: oh my The Hideout has a new one

ty manifisto

alnilam

Terry I'm waiting

aaah i finally got something useful!! turn contrast all the way up and brightness all the way down or up

it doesn't work directly in any combination i tried but i'ma keep trying

e: eris is...
a dwarf planet
discord / discordia / goddess of chaos
in the above role, also was a character from Billy and Mandy
something to do with the discord? the planetoid? pale?? idk???

alnilam fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 20, 2020

ty manifisto

alnilam

i am bad at puzzles but i like group drawings :) really takes my mind off of the stress of trying to find nuthatches but not succeeding much

ty manifisto

alnilam

Terry I'm starting to worry that perhaps you don't really embody the byob spirit after all, in the way i first thought you did

ty manifisto

alnilam

terry since the masks are off guess what i have successfully hacked your 12th website binch... what are you gonna do about it. i'm the main guy from overdrawn at the memory bank i'm interfaced.

ty manifisto

alnilam

holy poo poo the summon animation, the whole fight, :five:

sic semper terrynus bithc

stil ah... still working on the knut part

ty manifisto

alnilam

I finished the epilogue and my finger is hovering over the permaban button like at the end of MGS3 when snake is trembling and tearing up with his finger on the trigger

ty manifisto

alnilam

uuh folks??

i think it's working
https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=224990

ty manifisto

alnilam

sk posted:

terry almost was a one winged nuthatch it turns out!

i'm pretty sure that fully sexual snail could take on both

Estauns in Terry
Ira nuthatchery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Bingo Bango posted:

this was probably the coolest thing i've ever seen on the internet