Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I don't like anyone in this draft especially, except Tillman, Williams, and Okongwu. I think the only chance for a non 20s or 2nd round best player from the draft is wiseman changing his entire playing style and becoming the fantasy big that some people are talking about. I can't project that because I haven't watched him work out.

Which 8 players will have the best career (regardless of draft position)(note if you are ordering or not, and its more fun if you do)
Okwongu
Tillman
Pat Williams
Immanuel Quickley
fill in anyone below this
okoro/winston/Josh Green/Bey

Which 3 guys taken in the lottery (top 14) will bust?
Edwards
haliburton
Killian Hayes

Which 3 players outside the lottery (top 14) will have the best career?
Immanuel Quickley
tyrell terry
isaiah joe

ROY Prediction (feel free to put up to your top 3 in order)?
lamelo ball
Desmond Bane
James Wiseman

Who will win the MCW award for best rookie numbers despite being bad?
Probably Wiseman

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Nov 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don't like anyone in this draft especially, except Tillman, Williams, and Okongwu. I think the only chance for a non 20s or 2nd round best player from the draft is wiseman changing his entire playing style and becoming the fantasy big that some people are talking about. I can't project that because I haven't watched him work out.

Which 8 players will have the best career (regardless of draft position)(note if you are ordering or not, and its more fun if you do)
Okwongu
Tillman
Pat Williams
Immanuel Quickley
fill in anyone below this
okoro/winston/Josh Green/Bey

Which 3 guys taken in the lottery (top 14) will bust?
Edwards
haliburton
Killian Hayes

Which 3 players outside the lottery (top 14) will have the best career?
Immanuel Quickley
tyrell terry
isaiah joe

ROY Prediction (feel free to put up to your top 3 in order)?
lamelo ball
Desmond Bane
James Wiseman

Who will win the MCW award for best rookie numbers despite being bad?
Probably Wiseman

Well at least being high on Quickley and Tillman was right. Glad I squoze in Bey and ROY for Lamelo too

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I think a lot of us were sort of stuck on old paradigms and ghosts of Wiggins on Ant Man. Now a strong athlete who can attack like that doesn't need 3 years to look good. He was always stronger and thicker than Wiggins, who's more of an ambush viper and less of a lion attacking wildebeest. He needs half a season of bumbling around like a blind man before he starts jetpacking over people. Strength with popcorn legs is an incredibly potent combo in spread out contemporary NBA