Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Lying on my brown mattress puddle rn (right now!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Dear Watson posted:

Maybe you have bed bugs and they feast on you al night and poo poo there while sucking your blood

THAT IS NOT FUNNY TO JOKE ABOUT

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Real Amethyst posted:

I did once but I was like...hey...if I use a mattress cover then I can't fully enjoy the feeling of this expensive mattress I bought. I want to feel the comfy mattress god damnit not some cheap mattress cover :argh:

So, uhhh... there's your problem.

Enjoy your dirty-rear end mattress.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

pffft bullshit. if i was currently living a sex-haver lifestyle maybe. i could see washing the sheets once a month and the blankets once every 2 months

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Could also be the times where you were sick laying in bed and your snot riddled nose leaked all over the pillows and onto your mattress.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
op has bedbugs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i spilled some coca cola on a bed and you wouldnt guess it but if you just leave it like that it forms a stain that is noticeable

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Mattress makers treat the fabric with a special chemical that discolors when sweat on so that you buy new mattresses or mattress pads like all the suckers in this thread.

Fight the system, sleep on a sack stuffed with straw.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Curling up against the wall is my favorite place to sleep. This mattress is only 5 years old.
I can guarantee you and swear on my life I've never wet the bed, lost control of my bowels, had period blood spillage, or excessively masturbated on my bed. That is a FACT!
Anyway it smells like pure death.

Is this normal? Is it time to get a new mattress?

Yes that's normal, put a mattress cover on it if it's bothering you so much.
The smell is something to worry about though.

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 20, 2020

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op, what country do you live in? If they still sell foods with Olestra, maybe your butthole is leaking slowly. So maybe you've never completely poo poo the bed, but browned your mattress slowly over time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Get some Nature’s Miracle at the pet store, saturate that stain, let it sit for 20 minutes and then soak it up with clean cloths like you’re picking up after an animal, you filthy animal.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I once poo poo the bed while trying to masturbate.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

If you are curious, the stuff in people sweat is tinged yellow so after ~25000hours rolling around on that spot it is normal for the yellow/brown color to be there.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

vandalism posted:

I once poo poo the bed while trying to masturbate.

Wait, “trying?!” As in - you attempted to masturbate and FAILED?!

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
My mattress is so covered in my crusty jizz that when I sit on it it sounds like I'm crushing a bag of Doritos

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
op post the shroud

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Because you touch yourself at night, OP

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

LabyaMynora posted:

Wait, “trying?!” As in - you attempted to masturbate and FAILED?!

Did you expect them to just finish the job while lying in feces?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Do you smoke if you smoke it's nicotine

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
And NO it is not normal for a mattress to turn brown no everyone is lying unfortunately my in my uneducated pathetic Blue collar working class life I've seen a ton of mattresses and no they aren't Brown even if 30 years old sometimes

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

You can always steam clean your mattress and remove those sweat/piss stains.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:itwaspoo:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Before I got my sleep apnea under control I used to pretty much soak my pillow in sweat. Overtime the sweat turned my pillow brown. Not saying 100%, that's what's going on with your mattress but I know it is possible for bedding material to turn that color due to sweat.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zil posted:

Before I got my sleep apnea under control I used to pretty much soak my pillow in sweat. Overtime the sweat turned my pillow brown. Not saying 100%, that's what's going on with your mattress but I know it is possible for bedding material to turn that color due to sweat.

If you got the poo poo sweats then yeah.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
you can rent a steam cleaner from Fred Meyer or your local equivalent full-service grocery store thinger and though it's for carpets it works for surface level stuff in mattresses

TOPLESS GIRL
Sep 21, 2005

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

My mattress is so covered in my crusty jizz that when I sit on it it sounds like I'm crushing a bag of Doritos

Got so many crabs that when I cross my legs it sounds like Rice Krispies.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zil posted:

Did you expect them to just finish the job while lying in feces?

The way it usually works is that the feces come out when you finish the job. :shrek:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It could be mildew. If it is, it'll soon spread to other items such as clothing, destroying them if you're not fast enough with oxy bleach washing, and the mould could linger in your home for years.

OP, you said this mattress stiinks. Buy another already FFS.

Edit: Don't steam clean your mattress, it would stay wet inside for days or even weeks if you couldn't leave it outside in the sun for a week to dry, about guaranteeing mildew. And you will never get the farts out anyway.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 20, 2020

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

It's fine if you use a low moisture cleaner. Usually takes 4-5 hours for a mattress to dry.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

It's the sign you are the chosen one.

1secondpersecond
Nov 12, 2008

Might be worth having some bloodwork done. Recently learned, for lovely reasons, that night sweats can indicate lymphoma in addition to sleep apnea.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

I can guarantee you and swear on my life I've never wet the bed, lost control of my bowels, had period blood spillage, or excessively masturbated on my bed. That is a FACT!

While your confidence is admirable, nobody knows if they snore either until someone points it out to them.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
looks like you shed alot of skin. is it on a boxspring? mattresses tend to mold if you lay them flat on the floor without a boxspring.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lets stop talking about your disgusting mattress and start talking about how youve wasted your life

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Twice a day is too much showering for most people but you should probably get up in the middle of the night for a third

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
At least the person you share the bed with has really good hygiene! Ahaha.

I'm sorry. It's mean to make fun of loneliness.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

LabyaMynora posted:

So, uhhh... there's your problem.

Enjoy your dirty-rear end mattress.
I will thank you. :)

gary oldmans diary posted:

pffft bullshit. if i was currently living a sex-haver lifestyle maybe. i could see washing the sheets once a month and the blankets once every 2 months
I'm a very hygienic person so I do it once every 6-7 days.

gary oldmans diary posted:

i spilled some coca cola on a bed and you wouldnt guess it but if you just leave it like that it forms a stain that is noticeable
I spilled a bowl of cereal on my bed a few years back but it was on the other side where there are no stains.

Zil posted:

I actually woke up last night feeling p sweaty. I think we're on to something.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

lets stop talking about your disgusting mattress and start talking about how youve wasted your life

Frankenstyle posted:

At least the person you share the bed with has really good hygiene! Ahaha.
I'm sorry. It's mean to make fun of loneliness.
:saddowns:

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Wall Balls posted:

i ran your image through a series of highly advanced analysis software and... my god!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm a very hygienic person so I do it once every 6-7 days.

I don't think sleeping in a pool of foul smelling goop every night counts as hygienic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Pawn 17 posted:

I don't think sleeping in a pool of foul smelling goop every night counts as hygienic.

Alright then smarty pants show me your mattress.

Infact, I want to see all of your mattresses for comparison.

Cowards! :colbert: