Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

a neat cape posted:

The Los Angeles Chargers are 3-7 and have a -13 point differential.

The Cleveland Browns are 7-3 and have a -23 point differential.

Football is dumb

I mean that point differential is entirely because of two games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s in the hunt for the division Giants to you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The NFL does not seem to want to cancel a game no matter what.

Add to the fact the Steelers are at least theoretically a candidate for a perfect season and it’s a hype division game.

It’s happening eventually

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

Ravens officials believe Lamar Jackson became infected with Covid 19 from living in the united states

I’m pretty sure if that happened it would be the flu

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

razorscooter posted:

the national football league is heating up - everyone has a case of FOOTBALL FEVER

Ummmm it’s just the FOOTBALL FLU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I just can’t believe the NFLs strategy of doing nothing failed

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

We are days away from the first NFL game with all practice squad rosters

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe, or maybe they take out that frustration of losing out on a seventh round pick on the Broncos.

I feel like players are not going to care much about a seventh

Like I feel a fourth is the floor here

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kirios posted:

Guys I'm digging my head into the sand as far as I can go and the COVID-19 tests keep coming back positive! I cannot delay this Ravens / Steelers game any longer! Please advise what I should do next.

Push it back....one more day.

That should fix it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

So they didn’t even move the game a full day and they think that will fix it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean division winning gets you in the playoffs fraud or not.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Why delay the game if your going to ignore the cases anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Gatts posted:

Jay Cutler: *stares off sideways* "Brandon's the only loving actual receiver we have."

*slams fist on table* "AND THE SCIENCE DEMANDS MORE BLOOD FOR NURGLE!"

Acience has become a talking point for hilariously random restrictions.

Like the Science says you can’t be at bars past ten like the virus is a night owl or something. It’s crazy