Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RIP The Entire Dallas Cowboys Franchise.

"Well, C'ya"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/DavidMooreDMN/status/1331262015260733441

huh...

I'm thinking fat mike may have gone to the big buffet in the sky

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

jeez, look I'll joke and poo poo all over the 'boys and everything all day everyday but condolences for whatever happened. Sucks :(

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OH GOOD WELL I'LL CONTINUE TO LAUGH AS THIS PERSON DIES NO PROB LMAO

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yomofo717 posted:

Shannon Sharpe accusing McCarthy of racism for smashing the watermelons now. This is why no one watches ESPN anymore.

The report comes out stating it was Honeydews rather than watermelons. Shannon, wide eyed and breathing heavily "...of COURSE it WAS!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ehud posted:

*steelers kick a FG and lead 3-0 in the first quarter*

*coach kawalimus gathers the team together on the sideline*

“This season is over.”

Lamar visibly sobbing before taking snaps before the end of the second after the constant "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE" chatter in the headset that he can't turn off

Current score, Ravens 17, Steelers 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"All we're saying....I'm saying...is that I'm suggesting that to avoid fines, every player confine themselves to their own home and conduct practice wearing a trashbag and a VR headset while on a treadmill or exercise bike to stop facilitating the spread of the disease. And then report to the stadium immediately for game day so that we can continue to earn money....for charity resources." --Rodger Goodell