Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

A lot of people I think are dumb say it’s going to be bad but a lot of people I respect and honour say it’s going to be good so idk what’s going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

elf help book posted:

instead of a brain you have an Assassin's Creed 3 Collectable Coin

:saddowns:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Start of a five day weekend and I’m ready to jack in!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

game seems pretty ownage tbqh

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

the game cuts the engine on your cybercar if you try to run over kids

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

goferchan posted:

Stealth seems really powerful in this since (at least so far) it's a guaranteed one hit kill on anyone. It's cool taking on side jobs I'm under leveled for and silently assassinating targets but I might chill on it for a little because it feels kind of OP

I took the perks to increase my damage out of combat, increase my damage with silenced weapons, and increase my overall damage with rifles/pistols, and I still can't kill anyone in one headshot out of combat if they're even slightly higher level than me. Stealth takedowns seems to be the only way to avoid having to deal with how spongey everyone is.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

does this loving thing actually do anything that deus ex doesnt do.

Speak on that

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Keanu being in your head and commenting on all the side quests is cooler than I thought lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Apparently save files over 8mb get corruped and aren't recoverable. I'm at 5.3 right now...pray for the boy.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just did a bunch of sidequests and my save went up to 5.45mb :(

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Some of these sidequests are legit cool as hell. If this game wasn't so insanely buggy it would probably be my GotY. Even if I really love a game, it's pretty rare that I get to the end and I'm not at least partially glad to be wrapping things up. I'm 80 hours in and getting disappointed that I'm almost out of poo poo to do :(

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

He’s right, as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

arms are the only mod slot i don't have atm because they're all kind of expensive combat things and I kill almost everyone by sneaking around and hitting them with cyberpsychosis and contagion. sometimes boss characters survive and I just hop around them sticking out my tongue while I wait for my RAM to come back.

Gorilla arms are nice for the Boxing sidequest, but I don't think any of them are particularly good. I read that earlier in development they were all going to have side benefits (gorilla arms can force doors, Mantis can slow your fall by scraping a wall, not sure what the nanowire did) but I think all they do is slightly tweak your melee attack.