Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

it looks cool but I have an insane backlog so i have no worries about waiting for it to go on sale :cool:

this plus i'm still not sold on it being FPS, still make pick it up during a blessed gaming evening where i don't remember buying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like playing feels games/walking sims and W3 felt like the biggest most expensive version of that genre. The combat is manageable once you get some skill points. I also love the fact that you don't get poo poo for fighting outside of quests. You get 99% of your xp from completing storylines so the game heavily rewards you for seeking out quests rather than grinding lvl4 Plague Rats for the Wallet upgrade. Dynamic VR brothels with the biggest tits this side of Night City. Jack in and jack off with the full Keanu striptease dlc. Fully clean fembots slamming their 600kg asses into your lvl9 greasepunk. Hack the planet.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When does this come out?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

so how much space do i need for this gigantic turd?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fully preloaded this entire girthmonster into my refund cannon, set to fire at 8:59pm tomorrow night.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yall stay mad while I'm over here having 6 grand mal seizures

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Having a seizure where I fall into a fugue state that feels like it stretches 10 years: I became the strongest Machine Learning Shaman in Night City. My crew salvaged the best crafting materials from the zed zone, daily. We held massive greaser weddings and smashed cryptobooze bottles all over our asses and faces. Even tha Klownz ended up bending the knee after we jacked into their holo diaper factory, rendering their standing on the BadAzz leaderboards virtually cucked. Level 5 Chain wallets. +Cool dildos. We had it all-

Me, coming to on the floor, piss everywhere: Holy poo poo. That quest was loving awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've only done the first mission and the only bug I've seen so far is Jackie standing in the doorway holding an invisible gun so it looked like he was using his fingers as a gun, as a child would.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eggs posted:

is the gunplay good?

i've only used a pistol so far but, it's not bad. certainly better than bethesda gunkata, to say the least

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah but I wish enemies had a little less HP on hard mode, sometimes it takes like one shot more than it feels like it should to kill people. It's balanced well as far as difficulty goes but it always feels bad to like land a perfect shotgun to the head and still have to follow up with a melee attack to kill somebody.

edit: I'm also super early on, I've spent at least 30 minutes of my playthrough so far just clicking around websites on the in-game internet

Yeap, this, 100%. I am also playing on Hard Mode and it feelsbadman when my purple shotgun still requires a melee input.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Another thing I've noticed about hard mode? It's actually easy??

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i found purple cargo shorts that will carry me clear into the postgame content.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Stop pep talking each other about this easy rear end turd. Christ almighty.

braindances are legitimately sick bruv.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wasn't joking about the cargo shorts either.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nearly answered that rear end until I read it was about dicks, and their hardness. At which point I involuntarily popped off & wheeze laughed until my entire head turned maroon. Well played, you son of a bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

me taking out the boss during a cutscene due to my maxed Body stat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0DPBLJnzc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

looking in the mirror is the most performance taxing event in the game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just wrapped up Act 1. The lore drops were so severe I nearly blacked out.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

definitely glad that i didnt get hyped for it and didnt care about or follow it for 10 years so i can enjoy it instead of all those who did the aforementioned and who hate it

ya

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blades seem like the way to go for me. I'm not usually into first person melee combat, but my katana sings for blood. Plus you can apply a Bleed effect, and damage over time is one of my autism gamer triggers. On top of all that, I find the SMGs the most fun guns in the game, which runs off the same base stat (Reflex).

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The cop lady is always upset with me for doming everyone in her stupid rear end side missions. Oh well, job is done. Pay me bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the only ppl who are allowed to complain about this game's performance are the ppl playing on base PS4/Xbones

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kongming posted:

I was jumping around different stats/perks but I think I'm settling on Intelligence and quickhacks as my primary focus.

Full on mall ninja from the early 90s here. Reflex/tech primarily. Focus on Blades. Will pump Body if I start dying a lot.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

shut the gently caress up retard

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I thankfully haven't seen any of the auto-spawning cops in my game. What I did see was John Wick spawning at least 14 floating cigarettes during a cutscene, which was frankly just fuckawesome as balls.

I also tried taking on a "Very High" danger cyberpsycho and did a grand total of 5% damage to it after unloading everything I had into her. Seems like Witcher style difficulty where you really aren't supposed to mess w/poo poo way higher lvl than you, and I appreciate that.

Dumbass question, but where do you buy ammo? lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the last gun vendor i checked had no ammo at all, which was confusing to me. i'll check others

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Leondardo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I actually didn't sell it and you can't even click the bar to sell a little bit and holding the arrow key does 1 piece per second. So it's stuck there and I'm scared to ever pick up more shotgun ammo and I don't want to drop it since it's epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZg2fGvTRU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Me, knowing the 20 dollars of KFC I just ate will wreak havoc upon my bunghole.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol it's real bad if it's getting pulled from the store

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Reminder that this was MEANT to be a PS4/Xbone release, that's just insane lol, like imagine if those were the only versions to exist. They even said it runs "surprisingly well" on last gen consoles, like nobody would ever notice. They should have just taken the extra 6-12 months they obviously needed instead of pushing out an obviously unfinished/unoptimized game

That said "it runs on my machine" so none of it effects me, but I feel for gamers who spent 60 bucks on the console versions. Disrespectful.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008