Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

latte should be around 60-65 degrees centigrade if you don't want to burn the milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Myron Baloney posted:

spoonful and chase it with whatever once in a while

I hope you're joking

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I need to cut back because I wake up and drink 4 cups of drip to start feeling okay

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Gentle Autist posted:

look at this dumbass loving american op who drinks piss swill coffee instead of espresso and doesn’t understand poo poo about how to make coffee properly

americans be drinking coffee with 4 sugars from gas stations every morning and being like "mmm yum"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

It's true there's never been an espresso made within the borders of the US in it's history

yeah some piece of poo poo at starbucks with artificial sweeteners in it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

You're absolutely right that there's no other alternative in this massive country of 330 million buffoons who also only ever eat mayo right from the jar because of how dumb and fat we are you're entirely correct

thank you, i'm glad we are on the same page. Although you, as a fatmerican, take up most of the page.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Motherfucker posted:

I purport to be an adult yet still have strong feelings about coffee

yeah coffee, a drink that is commonly enjoyed by children, generally enjoyed after their glass of wine at dinner.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this beer i'm drinking has coffee in it and it tastes weird as gently caress

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think so, it looks like one, but it doesn't say it on the can. It says its an affogato pastry brown ale which tbh just sounds like some wanker stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Naw I like that guy, he's a cool guy