Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you think French sounds bad/weird?
Yes, it sounds bad
Yes, it sounds weird
I'm indifferent to it
No, it sounds great
Ceci n'est pas une Goku
View Results

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
I don't think French sounds bad but it's overrated compared to other romance languages. Italian is right there. Spanish Spanish has that weird lisp sound going on sometimes but Spanish in general can sound really good.

English speakers can't talk, our only refuge is that there are a ton of accents that are all over the loving place and a couple of them sound good by accident, but there's an ocean of poo poo too. People make fun of the Deep South but Boston has an absolute toilet accent. I grew up near there but just goddamn what did the letter r ever do to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU