Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i am prepared to give and receive!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

B33rChiller posted:

Am I to understand that all these cool lookin'g seasonal sigs people sport around here are just given out? Could I have one too please? That would be outstanding.

i have an idea for you but i don't know if it will work out well...let me give it a shot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ATTENTION B33RCHILLER: sup

this one came in a little heavier than i meant it to, so here's a smaller and larger version. i think both are small enough to use though??

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

B33rChiller posted:

Oh wow. That is awesome. I got so excited I ran to show my wife! Thanks so much.

glad you like it :)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four posted:

In all my years posting in byob I never have had a winter sig, I guess because I feel guilty that our winters are so mild here, and also because I guess it would basically be my AV in sig form and maybe not changed much, since I really like the "seasonal take" vanisher and manifisto have done on my other seasonal sigs (see below if you have sigs on).

So I would love something of the same theme as those (the road winding and the sign), in a regular winter theme, with just winter byob (not the year) in it? I guess it wouldn't take much. If I had any visual art skills at all or knowledge on how to use computer graphics programs i suppose I could do it myself, but it always feels so much more special and makes me really happy when someone makes me something like that. Especially since I am incompetent at that stuff so it seems like a gift from a wizzard!

i got this

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four! this is another one that was bigger than i meant it to be, so here are two versions:

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Twenty Four posted:

this is pretty on point, thank you! If the sign moved that would be perfect but otherwise this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind!

that should be pretty easy to add once I'm at my computer!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ahhhh dang I still need to update Twenty Four's, I'll try to get it done tomorrow!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i set a reminder on my phone so i would remember this morning!! how's this Twenty Four?

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

just realized i'm following manifisto's spider sig and i'm scared

i'll push through and make the sig :haibrower:

the digital rear end- must be perfect

:popeye:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

Sig thread list for page 7

twentyfour is all set :)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

sk you're next in line so I'll work on yours if that's okay!

:dogcited:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

sk my friend I feel bad- I got caught up in an impossible dream in blender and then the holidays hit

Please accept this thing!

Thanks friend

https://giant.gfycat.com/SmoothAdoredFoal.webm

code:
[url]https://giant.gfycat.com/SmoothAdoredFoal.webm[/url]

that's ok, i love this! thank you!!

Join the BYOB Army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

OK this took a little while because I was tuggin the whole time.

I normally don't work from a brief because I'm not a real artist, but I think this checks all the boxes. I've got the flag, snow, and banner all saved as separate assets, so I can play around with it a little if this doesn't work.

Let me know what you think.

https://giant.gfycat.com/VibrantVagueHarpyeagle-mobile.mp4

this rules