Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Looking forward to seeing how much of your childhoods this romhack will destroy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I was going to ask if this game had any mechanics from Twooie, but you answered that in the video. Are any of the enemies from Ocarina of Time?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Does she want to drain his prettiness?

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Are evil Jiggies unique to this game?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Geemer posted:

Seems to me that Nat is allergic to looking around. Instead, opting to pick the most difficult way to go and being utterly convinced it's the intended path.

There seem to be a lot of Romhacks made for people who know how to break the base game over their knees so that the seemingly impossible route is the intended, and only, one.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Bulletstorm did have a gun that shot drills, which you had to aim but could shoot people in the butt with them.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Mathwyn posted:

Only up to Episode 6, but I can't believe no one has taken you to task for your repeated mispronounciation of Hyrule and Skulltula. :colbert:

They're English, they mispronounce everything.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Which accent has the correct pronunciation? They can’t all be right.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Twelve by Pies posted:

Seriously what is the obsession mod creators have with down to the nanosecond timing and unnecessarily precision platforming?

They're making their mods for an audience that's been playing the game for decades.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
It's almost certainly attacking the painting. I can't think of anything else that isn't just arbitrary nonsense.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

sebzilla posted:

Has to be. Because the wall says "Rat A Tat Rap Not Here" and the painting says "Rat A Tat Rap Here"

Exactly, it's the only solution I can think of that's fair. I think the reason why Tea and 20 didn't figure it out is because of the picture showing the hidden jump pad. That made them fixate on what was being depicted, and not the image itself, a sort of Ceci n'est pas une pipe problem.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

NGDBSS posted:

The best British accent is West Country and I will fight you on this. :colbert: The entire business of dropping your R's was a fashion made up by snooty 18th-century Londoners to disassociate themselves from the poors.

It's one of the great ironies that at the time of the American Revolutionary War most English people probably would've sounded more like modern Americans than modern Englishmen.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I have no idea how to get the last Jiggy.

You were talking about what to play next in the previous video, and if you're open to suggestions I'd recommend Shadow Complex if you want to play another Metroidvania. I just played through it recently and enjoyed it a lot. I haven't played many Metroidvanias so I don't have a strong frame of reference there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Twelve by Pies posted:

I didn't know you could attack the Twinkly Munchers normally either, I also always beak busted them. I'm with Nat on this, the fact they come out of the ground does in a sense imply that you're supposed to use that move on them.

I've always thought ground pounding attacks are for enemies with shells or other tough exteriors. If they pop out of the ground then you attack them normally unless they duck back under, then you need ranged attacks, or stealth, or maybe ground pounds.