Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

bill gates was an idiot and never understood consumer products

honestly i’m amazed anyone at all ever bought an xbox. growing up microsoft was the biggest lame brand there simply could ever be

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
microsoft is the lamest company.

its like, mega nerdy, but in a way that real nerds despise too

its still bad. its still terrible. windows is fine, but microsoft sucks poo poo out of a hose

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

nah, microsoft is the dorky dad company, working 9-5 and not too hard, while occasionally trying to look hip in a really cringy way.

which i kind of like.

this was NOT the vibe around microsoft during my formative years in the 90s

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
miKKKroshaft winBLOWS

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is there a good email program

windows 10 email is almost good. it’s simple enough but the search SUCKS and

tbh gmail on the web seems as good as it gets. but I need a email program at work, because windows 10
email is not showing attachments for a few senders and i’m having to go onto webmail occasionally it’s dumb

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m installing windows for the first time in loving years, at least since windows 7

gently caress it’s embarrassing. choosing “offline account”, and then your next choice is a “limited experience” if I don’t want some other bullshit. and then as i’m typing my user name down the bottom is “even better, use an online account!”

and this is the shameful desktop it’s brought me to

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Dec 7, 2020

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shaggar posted:

win 10 mail app is the only good mail app. teams client is why you shouldnt use web "developers" to write applications

the search is soooo bad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I thank gently caress daily that i’ve never once used teams and in fact only have a vague idea that it’s about more than one person

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i code with a fountain pen and glittery ink

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
url my main man how u been

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i knew sage was wikipedia but not also saclopedia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
prams mod reign didn’t last long either :qq:

graph offered to let me swap with him but I said nah those boots are too big to fill