Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I feel like this episode of raw fell off the back of a truck and that's how it got to be this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm imagining the faces in the writer's room when it turned out Vince remembered burning the firefly funhouse/the cabin down and so he said they couldn't do that over again. The slow realization that the story has to either be Alexa Bliss is the fiend's true weakness, or else randy is gonna go after the puppets with a kendo stick.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That this feud involves two separate car crashes, neither of which have successfully had the perpetrator identified, is really fuckin with me.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Intruder posted:

WOOD DOESN'T CONDUCT ELECTRICITY

Multiple sources have assured me that you can not conduct Elias at all.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Wait didn't Ricochet win a match where Retribution said they'd leave him alone if he won?

Retrybution

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As ricochet falls yet another piece of the puzzle snaps into place. WWE can't possibly recover from this.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can't even blame new day for the feud continuing because they've pretty much tried to write off the hurt business as gigantic losers every single week but unfortunately they have no control over the creative direction and so it's all just swimming against the tide.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

So if Drew hadn't offered to team with Sheamus, this match was gonna air at 10pm and then there would be an hour of show left and nothing booked?

I've seen this happen during a ppv they just turned the cameras off and everybody went home

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cavauro posted:

how come your avatar is like that. mine is because i made a bad avatar and someone put it onto my account

Sometimes each of us flies too close to the posting sun and we get burned. I'm currently accepting applications for a replacement avatar down in the syfy wyfy forum alternatively known as the sci fi wi fi holiday special forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

omos are you okay, that's a pie my guy, like that looked big for a pie even.

It was a really great looking pie. The WWE pancakes and props department has outdone themselves.