Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I have item hoarder brain in RPGs where I'll rarely if ever use any consumable in battle. Just collecting medium potions for all eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I was glad to find out that Yakuza 7 has a postgame dungeon that's level 99+. One of the first things I thought of when I heard that it was a JPRGlike was if you'd be able to optionally kill god at the end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah you should definitely flame the guy with the clean rapsheet who is a good poster that everyone likes. This will surely end well for you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My favorite Imp Zone interaction is when a bunch of people are posting about the games they love to play and then some lurker comes in and posts "what if Mario farted on Bowser's pubes!! :xd:" and then has a meltdown when people tell them to stfu.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I've never taken a drug in my life, unless you count an occasional IPA (intelligent person alcohol) which I don't.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not a fan of the username/post combo going on here.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training has the power to end this thing here and now.

In Training posted:

i'll be riding high on 300 whole big ones a week soon enough, thats like 5 yakuza games a week.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
DQ11S, Octopath Traveler, Ys 8, Ni no Kuni

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It came up in another thread but I was recently reminded that there are a significant number of people who quit DQ11 after Act 2 and just the thought of that is making me really angry lol.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You should quit and play 4G while there's still time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"spring 2021" so probably in 2-3 months.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I warned you dude.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Clip of Aris talking about how playing a game with a mouse and keyboard feels just like work.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s actually good and normal to have an inventory full of apples, pot lids, potions of lesser agility, rotten apples, kobold loincloths, boar hides boar tusks and boar hooves
Never know when you might need them.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's cool whenever someone tells you they're starting Persona 5 you can automatically plot out the entire curve of their experience over the next 100 hours.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay posted:

You should quit and play 4G while there's still time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay posted:

It's cool whenever someone tells you they're starting Persona 5 you can automatically plot out the entire curve of their experience over the next 100 hours.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Trash Posts

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
4G is godlike and now it's on Steam.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dragon Warrior was one of the dozen or so NES games we owned and although I was like 7 years old and couldn't really understand what was going on I had that exact same experience. I don't think I understood the concept of leveling up, so I would just start the game and see how far away from the starting town I could walk before the enemies bodied me, taking note of all the scary new monsters I'd meet along the way.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
sick drop

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
My parents got me one of those nasty rubber grips for the 3DS a bunch of Christmases ago but I didn't have the heart to tell them that mine was a *new* 3DS and not a *new* 3DS XL.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

lmao w/r/t the review discussion, the WaPo reviewer for Cyberpunk changed his good review to bad today to try to be on the right side of history or w/e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/reviews/cyberpunk-three-months-later/
Jesus lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

fadam posted:

Nope it’s all good. Sounds like you might have a case of being a bitch.
I'm not sure you're allowed to comment on the padding of games, Mr. 100% completion on every single Ubisoft game released in the last 6 years.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I only know about this game because its a classic impzone nintendo hype turd that turned out to be, well, a turd.
It's not a turd. I think some people were (rightfully, based on the initial marketing) expecting all the different stories to be connected, but they're not really.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

2:12am... going back for more Persona

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GorfZaplen posted:

I slept in the wrong bed in Morrowind and the Mage's Guild kicked me out and now they won't let me back in until I've waited 30 in game days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHYrjUemAE

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Actually...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:negative:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
e; forgot there was a DQ thread. bye nerds.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1400109071588642830?s=19

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1400663587341824001

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The preview I watched looked great but I dunno if I can swing it right now. Definitely going on the wishlist though.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
wtf gimmie

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

hes mad that i got his av but better
It's this.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

a noob approaches

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bolverkur posted:

A Metal Slime draws near? Command?

ohkay a slime, this will be easy, ahuh huh. I missed! What the freaking f... hell. oh, ohkay, finally an attack – dood! one freaking damage? AH AH AH AH! it's glitching out, it only does one damage every time! every time, my attacks are hitting, alright, but it's only one damage. it's freaking glitched, you'd think after eight games they'd get it right. snorts well, at least i'm getting tons of exper- it ran away! are you freaking kidding me, ohkay, that's it. goes to system settings and uninstalls the game that's about enough of that, folks. tune in tomorrow night for a chill relaxing time hanging out in the return to Fallout: New Vegas for the CONCLUSION of the Dead Money DLC... and beyond!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Paging Knuc to give his unfiltered opinion of P5 now 6 months removed from having spent 6 months on it.