Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who did 9//11
G W Bush
G H W Bush
Iran
Goku Saudi ArabiaGeorge H
View Results

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nosfereefer posted:

elon musk will make mass effect real and we all get to make out with the sexy aliens. gently caress the haters

I can't wait to meet my krogan waifu!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pawn 17 posted:

I can't wait to meet my krogan waifu!!

Can't wait to porksword the Batarian Hegemony across the galaxy.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

god drat it where is the tunnel? I can't jack off above ground

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the only thing he's ever done that's good is name his boring company the Boring Company

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Elon Musk, Amazon Jones, Mr. Facebook; today’s billionaires all have hosed up faces, like a normal face was made with wax and is just starting to get melty in the summer sun.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

If you’re going to have a lot more money than me & you’re not already pretty you should be forced into getting A TON of plastic surgery on your face, so that you’re either clearly communicate your complete superiority to me, or you become a freak that I can mock for their hubris. I’m sick of this wishy washy guy on the bus face billionaire bullshit. It should be a federal law, but the states should also have laws on the books.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Didn't Elon get a lot of plastic surgery and new hair?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Didn't Elon get a lot of plastic surgery and new hair?

He needs more then. Full Mickey Rourke or Adonis.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

mysterious frankie posted:

He needs more then. Full Mickey Rourke or Adonis.

Lmao

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

MORE! HE NEEDS MORE!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm Elon Musk IRL, this thread is about me!!!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

UltraRed posted:

I'm Elon Musk IRL, this thread is about me!!!

you stink!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC2nZUvBqOY&t=436s

lol elon musk

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
can i pls be in the tunnel

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
it worked im in the tunnel its cool here

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Somebody please tweet this at him.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

This is a dumb thing to laugh at. I dunno wtf tunnels and paedos and Corona but this is exactly what all the other falcon rockets did before they worked and we are now using them.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

NotJustANumber99 posted:

This is a dumb thing to laugh at. I dunno wtf tunnels and paedos and Corona but this is exactly what all the other falcon rockets did before they worked and we are now using them.

I was raised by a ballistic missile engineer, don't gotta tell me that this is just R&D.

more of a lol that his true believers were all in on a 100% successful unmanned Starship spaceflight by December at the totally private totally unsubsidized innovation house he totally founded and built by hand, SpaceX.

I had a 2 hour argument about this 4 months ago.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

can i pls be in the tunnel

I'm in the tunnel. Hit me up.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Hyperloop is dumb as gently caress and is a symbol of a failed society.

Gosh, traffic is bad, maybe we could design efficient roads, increase public transportation, or build cities that don't revolve around cars? Nah, let's let a rich failson dig some tunnels that will just become a new focal point for traffic.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the plan: an amazing people-mover, but for cars. robots would pick up the cars, whisk them through the tunnel at high train speeds, deposit them gently on the far side with a kiss on the hood. millionaires and billionaires alike would use this service.

the result: a dirty deathtrap tunnel that requires a professional driver to navigate at driveway speeds.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
If the tube is a proper cylinder in section I don't see how, having offered the matter a momentary sliver of thought, it would ever be possible for the cars in it to crash. Just go faster and you'll drive on the top of it, if there even is an up and down underground? Who knows.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i just hate how at some point he got so rich that he was like "i wanna be famous, i'm gonna pay money to be famous, find someone i can pay to make me more famous." and now he's a massive public figure.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Caesar Saladin posted:

i just hate how at some point he got so rich that he was like "i wanna be famous, i'm gonna pay money to be famous, find someone i can pay to make me more famous." and now he's a massive public figure.

The system works!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I for one hope someone invents a super expensive teleporter that disintegrates people in one place and then doesn't put them back together :science:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Colonel Cancer posted:

I for one hope someone invents a super expensive teleporter that disintegrates people in one place and then doesn't put them back together :science:

we have those but they only teleport you to hell:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Colonel Cancer posted:

quote:

And what of the immortal soul in such transactions? Can this machine transmit and reattach it as well? Or is it lost forever, leaving a soulless body to wander the world in despair?

Sister Miriam Godwinson, "We Must Dissent"