Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Every wish ad I get looks bizarre. I've bought costume jewelry from them so you'd think I'd get ads for more jewelry. No. Take this one for example:

Walnut eye glasses with multi-roller system? A sex doll from Silent Hill?

Post the insane garbage you've found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 2, 2000

He must be married to the calm.jpg lady

Aug 2, 2000

Fatima posted:

The question remains, would you recommend that site?
It's fine for cheap jewelry, stickers, patches, pins, etc. Do not buy anything from wish that you apply to your skin like makeup or hygiene products. And most especially, DO NOT PUT ANYTHING FROM WISH.COM INSIDE YOUR BODY EVER

Aug 2, 2000

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

Suddenly the walnut glasses make sense :barf:

Aug 2, 2000

lmao I love the expression on this guy's face, like he's trying to smile but has actually just given up on life. "So it's come to this......" :smith:

Aug 2, 2000

Body armor is extremely hard to get right now and a real NIJ IV plate is about $200. The wizards at wish claim to have one for $23. I'm curious if this would stop any bullets at all but I am not going to test it. I would however like to purchase the sniper knife fragmentation grenade.

strange feelings re Daisy fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 9, 2020

Aug 2, 2000

Hahaha this rules. It looks like a bedding set made by Da Share Z0ne.

:unsmith:

Tactical pill organizing vest?

Yeah, I'm not going to drink that tea

Aug 2, 2000

20 Blunts posted:

this massively improves your drug dealing game right up until it doesnt

edit: can you link this i can't find it
The ad was broken so it took a minute to find. Apparently it's for chest mounted fishing tackle?
https://www.wish.com/product/multif...=true&share=web

Aug 2, 2000

pseudorandom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsHJWTAlaCY

I've got to admit, I'm kind of surprised by this.
Impressive, I didn't think that armor would stop anything.

Recommendations were normal recently until I saw these medieval surgeon's tools:

Aug 2, 2000

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I went to school with wish's ceo Peter Szulczewski ama
Is he as weird as his website would suggest?

Found a sweet corn skull, only $23!

Aug 2, 2000

Mega64 posted:

I found chips and cereal-themed socks while searching for "potatoes".

If I saw someone eating potato chips off a skewer I would immediately assume they're a space alien disguised as a human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 2, 2000