Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

If it’s that crappy on base PS4, I might just burn some cash on a Pro. I’ll just write it off as my Christmas present to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

if you're gonna spend all that money, why not just get a 5?

the difference in price can't be that extreme

It’s not, but the difference in availability is that extreme.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

RaySmuckles posted:

fair enough, i guess. (wish i could blow $400 bucks like that)

maybe there's a way you can return it for free after a month so the christmas rush is over and ps5s will be available

Maybe. I’ve been working 60 hour weeks the last few months, and I just want to be able to enjoy this game on the weekends. Plus, the 1TB of memory wouldn’t be a bad upgrade.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

A GameStop near me had two PS4 pros last night, and they’re already gone by now. Was hoping to upgrade my base PS4 before this game came out.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Had a great time playing over the weekend. Besides a little pop in, and about a half dozen crashes, everything has been great.

I picked up Fenrir, but haven’t used it yet, because I got distracted by chasing down 8 tarot cards. Interested to see how that plays out.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Tei posted:

do consoles have photomode?

Press both sticks at the same time.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Nigulus Rex posted:

I grabbed the overture legendary weapons at like level 11 so it scaled to that level. Is there no way to get the same gun again but scaled up? So far nothing else is remotely better (but I'm now 23)

You can recraft them.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Got my crit chance up to 54% which seems ridiculous. Pretty much made my New Vegas gunslinger, but instead of his high intelligence giving him a bunch of skills, it allows him to spread quick hacks to groups. Easy to win a shootout when you’re the only guy with a working gun.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

A good cyber deck, and there’s some guns that are worth buying. Money will feel tight for a while, but once you get going you’ll be able to bank some cash, but still have to use your money wisely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

I'm extremely careful about these things, and I wouldn't post anything here I wouldn't be willing to put on twitter, but deleted all the same. I actually feel like the hostility in this thread is higher than on twitter, of all places, which is only somewhat surprising.

The toxic people drove out a lot of the people who liked the game. I just check this thread occasionally for updates. Hope you’ve been doing well, and have a great holiday season.