Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Close thread game bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Palpek posted:

Somebody make a good game thread, this bad game thread needs to be closed.

Closing every thread except the Disco Elysium thread brb

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Shoehead posted:

Russians have been there since the 2010's, Europe has had a moonbase on Luna since around then too, and there's a whole space nation of African ex-pats in Low Earth Orbit who seceded from a pan-African economic alliance that turned North Africa into a superpower

I'd love to go to any of these places

..I say as I'm stuck waiting to just go to Night City

That sounds dope as gently caress

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Zeta Acosta posted:

release the patch for steam keanu you coward

Keanu is delivering the patch to video game HQ, but is driving the SF1000

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:getin:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

This post is so good, thanks.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I don't even know what DLSS is someone please help

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Okay so DLSS is magic, got it. That sounds like some genuinely impressive tech.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Honestly the 20xx to 30xx jump was pretty magical by itself.

Would really like to grab a 3070 but I have no idea what availability is like

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

GB, home of the dude who literally didn't know that pirates robbed people

No he works for WWE now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

dan ryckert eats oreos dipped in nacho cheese

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Not gonna lie between the vietnam realization and the egg shells thing (I think I'd even heard that before) I've been howling for the last 3 minutes

There's so many Dan tidbits.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Hope everyone has a great time jacking off in

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Come on GeForce now...update!

Oh well comedy option gameplay should be fun.

comedy option is you getting in before everyone else

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Playing Deus Ex instead

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I have secured the 241 mb gogpatch

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Saw my first t-pose GOTY

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

1070 on medium has been great. Game seems like a buggy mess but also it loving rules.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Holy poo poo the atmosphere is incredible. I'm going to spend hours just walking around these environments and admiring everything.

It's absolutely incredible

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

every single time i go into a new environment i lose my mind all over again how is everything so loving detailed how is this game real

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Chillin' by the fire

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

Corpo has had a lot of great moments. One good thing is that the intro doesn't seem like it'll be annoying to replay if I end up starting over.

Can you respec? I feel like the skill tree is so big and nebulous I'll end up loving up

Yeah I loved the Corpo intro, very much my poo poo. Respeccing is available but very expensive like 100k.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Palpek posted:

Here we go!

owns.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ZeeBoi posted:

I really need to make sure I wrap my mind around hacking datashards. I just did Stout’s credit chip but I’m sure they’ll get tougher.

I'm not sure I have wrapped my head around it, I tried to do one of the two options and went back for the second one and botched it because I wasn't pay attention and now I don't think I can get back to try it again?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Piell posted:

You need to chain them - if one code is like A7 B2 FF and the other is FF D0 then put it in as A7 B2 FF D0. It seems to auto cancel out if you do it so you can't finish thr chain, though, so plan ahead.

It's weird though, I did the second one first so apparently the order you do them in is also part of the puzzle.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I guess I never checked but can you buy ammo at gun shops? I’m constantly running low on pistol ammo.

you can also craft it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Palpek posted:

This game needed a year more in the oven and it's disappointing it came out this way from a company that always repeated that when it's done then it's done. Sure that they caved under both gamer and investor pressure but now the first group hates them forever and tanks their review scores while the second watches CDPR stock price in free fall. Maybe caving in wasn't such a good idea after all.

Just polishing this with all its flawed design decisions would have easily made this another legendary CDPR title but now we're looking at another No Man's Sky scenario where no matter how much they try to fix the situation it will never be forgiven. It's hosed up because I'm enjoying the game a lot and when fixed it will be great but there's no turning around when it comes to public perception of this.

I've put an obscene numbers of hours into this game in the past 3 or so days, moreso than I do for almost any game, and the entire time I've been having a ton of fun and just been in awe of the world, but there's been a voice in the back of my head saying "let this simmer for a year" in the back of my head that I still can't shake.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Son of Rodney posted:

Finally found the trailer jacket

You get it as part of a sidequest from johnny later in the game

I demand you retake this screenshot with whatever awful helmet you took off for it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Mr E posted:

I refuse to ever wear a hat or helmet.

Son of Rodney posted:

I legit never wore a hat at all so far, I already survived a bullet to the brain, what they gonna do, eh??

A dedication to roleplay over chasing stats, I can respect that.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Is it worth it to do crafting? I think I'm just gonna go hard on katanas like a lovely weeb

I've only engaged with it to make tons of ammo.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Does anyone else get the bug where everyone who smokes a cigarette has a 2nd cigarette attached to their hand somewhere? Makes me laugh every time.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Had this one the other day too, where a good dozen or so melee weapons were just floating in the air...for some reason?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

You have to carry around your cool clothes and your killing clothes. Sometimes they're the same, but often they are not.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

This game is art.

Love to play "bug or intended feature" with every single weird thing in this game.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

deep dish peat moss posted:

This is actually just how bad the animation for the double jump cyberimplant is

That's very good.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Zeta Acosta posted:

the samurai shirt is insane

Curious that it's Leningrad and not St Petersburg in 2020 in the setting. I'm not super familiar with the broad strokes, but interesting at least.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

Regina, stop lecturing me about how you wanted it done quiet, you really ought to know better by now

Regina, I have one modus operandi and it involves abstract blood art, you know this.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

If your just armor hunting on clothing your gonna be wearing a motorcycle helmet for like 75% of the game.

It should be fine v is wearing a helmets all game tho, v's got brain problems.

i've been wearing the same pair of pants for probably 30 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Okay here is one mission and all the variations you can have. It’s the Miltech Malestorm one from the prologue.

download full size image from instagram

wanna buy that book