Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Dinosaurs are directly related to turtles!
I'm getting a ctd when I get into the car in the mechanics workshop in the nomad start. Pretty consist, works fine until I get in the car then crash, never got to actually start it yet. Any ideas to stop it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

I was a little disappointed in the limited amount of hair colours available. Most of them seemed very dark with not much of a difference between them (maybe that depends on hair style). Would have liked the option of some lighter/brighter hair especially red/ginger or grey/white. The red colour they have is very dark and what appears like it should be grey is actually a weird green.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

BULBASAUR posted:

there's a bright red hair option

Maybe it was the hairstyle I was choosing then because none of the red options appeared very bright for me.

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Section Z posted:

I appreciate the brave sacrifice of people who lost their cool knives, because that was going to be me later. Because on paper it sounds like an amazing thing to take on the side if you are not going full stealth, and yet...

What's this? I've obviously not got this far yet but what cool knives?

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

PerilPastry posted:

Do mines even appear outside of the opening maelstrom quest?

I found some in a side gig where you have to go check up on a netrunner. The stairs down to his basement had a few mines on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ebola Dog
Apr 3, 2011

Quotey posted:

kind of expected the corpo lifepath sidequest you get later in the game to be..... an actual involved thing, rather than what it was. like, it's about 30 seconds long. i guess the other ones are like that too? sucks. wanted to invade arasaka and get revenge on abernathy.

The nomad sidequest is basically a quick chat and that's all as far as I can tell.